Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday November 14, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

todd .....meow, thanks man

Old 11-14-2009, 04:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

DOT DOT DOT

HEHEHE

i know something

HEHEHEHE

Old 11-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

hehehehe, i dont know anything, lol.

space, did ya see the buzkill estate i posted? new mcf home base perhaps?

brock, that furd truck is pretty cool, is that some kind of factory option package? whats it called? pretty sweet, i like the Mr. Norm's lil red truck quite a bit, too

im out for a lil while, gonna go run & get dinner. later everyone!

Old 11-14-2009, 04:50 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Hi all, I have been pretty busy so I haven't had a chance to hit the boards until now. Check out my thread in the general section - someone hit me in a parking lot today and Silver got hurt.

Old 11-14-2009, 05:59 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

I like that red pickup skylark. And thats a ford f150 svt raptor edition. Its got a 5.4 liter with (325??) hp. They are so wide with the tires and flares that they had to put on the markets from dullies, and they have full fox racing suspension. That one that i looked at was $40k with alot of options on it.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Evening all,
THANKS to the tech's for getting the cyber cockroachs under control. I couldn't even get anything to load this morning. nothing.

Got a chance to haul corn again today. We hauled 9,000 bushel yesterday, and 6,000 today. We are now held up by the dryer, cuz the corn is wet. And the other farm truck blew a tire, so probably no work for me until Monday.
I have a job "orientation" Thursday AM. Nothing major, but I'll take it! It's "environmental services" at 1 of the major hospitals in Ka'zoo. It'd be nice to have a "no-brainer" job for a change. Full circle for me. I worked for my parents janitorial service all thru high school. A MAJOR benefit of this position is the education benefits that they have. MAJOR! I might just be content if I can get this position as a full time job instead of p.t. I'm feeling brain dead, burnt out on toolmaking, CAD/CAM & CNC. TOO much computer work. This working outside is a NICE change for me.
Still looking for another high paying job, but with the high pay is high stress. I'm burnt out on the stress.
Sorry for rambling, but you guys ARE my MCF family, and I think you guys deserve to know what's going on in my job life.

Space: DO NOT buy that car! Hear me? DO NOT buy that car! It will ALWAYS be a POS! ALWAYS!

Talk at ya'll later!

Old 11-14-2009, 08:18 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Space come to nebraska and get the monte for sale here. Im seriously in love with it!

Old 11-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

well, i got in a lil while ago, took the lil bro to wendy's & tanked up the monte, $25 of premium, whoo baby! my poor lil 3.1 is'int gonna know what do do with all that extra octane, lol. AND i got a complament on the monte from some guy in wendys who saw me pull in

only hitch was the landrover i almost T-boned.... mostly because he was pulling a 3-point turn at the bottem of a hill across route 209. moron. he took his sweet time, too, i swear i was a couple of inches from hitting him, close enough to give him a 1 finger salute & swear my head off at him AND see the expression on his face! but other than that, a good day!

Old 11-14-2009, 09:49 PM

Hey wayne my white monte was hit in the front and we got the frame pulled and she wasn't a POS? lol I've been having problems with getting the forum to load too... so I just turned my attentions to other things in life, I've been neglecting myself too much. Then again anytime I'm in my car, that is my ME time to rockout to some Manfred Mann today's selection was blinded by the light, and a few choice ELO songs too... I'm just gonna take the weekend probably to sleep in and get over my "female" side of myself.

That and try to find a less stresful job in the same field I'm in, maybe try to get comcast to take me on so that my cable bill = free. Or verizon for their FIOS call center. MMmmm. Fios. That right there is some sexy tv and internet. Maybe I'll wash the monte and scratch X her tomorrow... my dad's SS clone is starting to outrank mine in the looks department and you all know "I run this" lol... My baby cannot be out done!

Old 11-14-2009, 10:16 PM

Whats up everyone!!!!!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Saturday November 14, 2009