Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday October 05, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
i'm done see ya all tomorow!!
see ya tomarow Chris

Old 10-06-2009, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
I called one kids dad and he said, "I can't read and it has never hurt me so why does he have to learn?"
Sorry I'm posting so late. I went shopping for pajamas to wear to work tomorrow (don't ask) and then I was over my friend's house playing cards. Todd, that quote sounds like some **** my ex father in law would say. Nobody on my ex husbands IMMEDIATE side of the family as in parents and siblings... well he had an older brother who also wasn't very smart, so what he had for in smarts he made up for by being an *******. what Christian didn't have in smarts, he made up for by just by being irresponsible and beligerent enough to the point to have had more jobs in 2 years than I've ever had my whole life. All because none of them could read very well or spell very well. They resented me because of my college education. They teased me because of it "miss fancy pants with her college education" that's damn right. I spent 30 G's on my college education and can't use my degree for a damn thing. LOL. so I'm REALLY smart but I'm also REALLLY broke.

So in answer to your question Todd, NO. No Hot Date. In fact, Zack, Mr. Hot Date, is about to become Mr. who are you again? I am SO sick and tired of being played games with. IF ur gonna ask a girl on a serious date, and know the only days she has off work are sunday and monday... YOU'D BETTER DAMN WELL ASK HER OUT and don't ignore her text messages?! WHO THE HELL RAISES THEIR SONS TO ACT LIKE TOTAL FREAKING RETARDS!?!?! I just want to slap the crap out of people. I mean **** if you're attracted to me that's fine. If all you want is Sex, be honest with me and give me the chance to decide to stop talking to you because YOU'RE A MORON and let's go our separate ways... I hate it when people can't make up their minds, or can't be man enough to just QUIT IT already. Damn!!!

Also as I was discussing with Michael earlier, I hath found the source of my shimmy and U all are NOT going to like to hear what I have to say. I didn't like hearing what my mechanic had to say either because let me tell you.... I'm livid. I spent 1200 on a complete new rebuilt transmission. All new insides. And THAT is what is causing the shimmy. Either that or my axle. Well transmission shop said well we didn't take your axle out and I'm like so how the hell did you rebuild the transmission? did you work AROUND a damaged part?? You should have seen that something was obviously wrong under there, and you have an obligation to TELL ME there was something wrong under there. If its as bad as it's been said it's bad, you OBVIOUSLY would have seen it. Had you told me at the time you were already having my car ripped apart I would have gladly paid you to fix it and make sure it drives without wobbling the whole front end and scaring the **** out of me for the last two months. Now since you neglected to tell me that, you're replacing the part for the cost of the part, NO LABOR. Or else I will SUE because this could have KILLED me. and I would have never known. Now what I want to know is, HOW MANY TIMES did I take it to goodyear about this issue?!?? Michael? AT LEAST FOUR TIMES. This is FINALLY when they catch the problem, of course AFTER they soak me for 400 for a new set of tires, 100 for the alignment and taxes and ****, and then 500 for a new suspension, and THEN they try charing me 600 for a freaking axle?!?!?!?!

I will never go there EVER again for ANYTHING. PERIOD

Last edited by moonlitmagik; 10-06-2009 at 01:15 AM.