Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday November 02, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'm thinking some kind of weekend away from everything...we NEED IT!!!! well i'll be in and out... gatta go pull parts...

Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Hey all. I'm here, barely. Got a job interview at one of the "local" community colleges tomorrow @ 8:00 am, for teaching technical math & other subjects at the technical center. Other than that, just hanging out. Raining right now.
Brittany, glad to hear you made it home and back safely, AND you did good on your business exam! GREAT!!!! Proud of you!
Robyn, I feel your pain for your loss. I'm tired of the personal loss. I know it WAY too well. When it's REALLY close and personal, it feels like satan has reached into your chest and ripped out a chunk of your heart. But you're still breathing and functioning. You have that large gaping hole in your chest where your heart used to be. I KNOW that feeling WAY too well, and I feel for you girl!!!
We have a friend that has a friend that just lost a son, 14. He got into a fight with his 15 yr old brother and he stabbed him. WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
EVERYONE in the MCF family, as Space says, PEACE OUT! Have a GREAT day, and LOVE those near to you. TELL them so! Call them!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Old 11-02-2009, 10:42 AM
10 Year Member

mike your costume almost looke like you should be one of thos figures that stands up and you can pose it

Old 11-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member
Default Great! One more thing to worry about!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Teacher
That does not sound very fun. Tell them to do the top before the bottom. They always get mad when you do and tell you they use different cameras.
Maybe they will double team the Jarhead!!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 11:21 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Hi guys. I hope you're all having a good dat today.

I'm feeling a little better then I was. Friday, I thought I had the Le' Porker Flu. (swine flu)
Went to the ER. They ran every test but checking me for worms. My middle sister came and sat with Debbie while they were running tests. I thought I had the flu. They kept asking me if I could have food poisoning? But they were never quite sure what it was I had.

They did say I have a slight case of pneumonia. Then something: diverticulitis (air pockets in the intestines) and the real good news they spotted another kidney stone. I haven't have on fo them in 10 years and I was kind of hoping I'd forego having another one in this life time.

Never had someone tell me I had pneumonia before. In my entire life............
I am on an antibiotic for now. The ER doc said if it didn't clear the pneumonia up it would make it so I got over it faster. I do know I can breath a lot better then things were for me.

But back at work I was this morning at 3:25am.

Didn't get zip done all weekend. Friday I wasn't in much of a mood to do anything as it was.

Yesterday I found out my youngest sister and her husband DO have the flu. And she was around our middle sister (reminder here: middle sister was with Debbie at the ER on friday) on thursday afternoon.

The middle sister flew back home to NM early saturday morning. I felt it only fair to call her and tell her about our youngest sister and her problem.

But other then that, life is good. Well minus the kidney stone thing.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Heyy guys! Just got home not that long ago from school. Got a million and one things to do before i go to work at 2:30. its crazy. i havent been into work for almost a week so hopefully not too mmany things have changed on me lol nice n sunny today in p-cola. wanted to go to the beach before work but i dont have the time, money or gas =[ its quite depressing but whatever. gonna go tan soon and then takin off to do errands and such before work. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Wayne, thanks! I'm proud of myself too! If only I could get a grade like that on my chemistry test that i have in like a week or so ughh!

RJ, man sounds like your having a rough time but hopefully all of this will fly by and you'll be healthy and all again =]\

ANd Mike, nice costume lol. I gotta get pics of mine up soon!

Old 11-02-2009, 12:27 PM
10 Year Member

lucy as a balarina.. not a real good pics but o well (g/f decided to dress her up)

Monte...

it was windy in the morning when i took these... but that night the wind died down and the fog would come rolling out of the hood and the grill had the strob light in the engine bay to illuminate the smoke... an orange light inside the car and also one under it.. sorry couldn't really take any of the night time shots my phone just wasn't having it.... and unfortunatly i did get to turn it on untill 8... i had a total of 3 tricker treaters... my sis was there befor and couldn't figure out how to turn it on..... she said she had a fair number of people ask about it becuase i have been doing it the past few years and the car was all set up for it.... just not on....

Here was my costume.. unfortunatly i didn't get out of the inventor until 8 so i didn't even put it on...

and here's Tiger Jack ...

Last edited by Budsjlm; 11-02-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

howdy everyone! not much going on here, just another dull monday. im friggin tired & a lil more confused than usuall due to the daylight savings time change, lol.

just for the heck of it, a couple of pics of the el-comino i wanna try to pick up, possible project for the lil bro... if i dont steal it, lol you should like it, justin

ok, im having some major problems typing, lol. imma check out some other threds & probibly go sleep for a while, lol. later everyone!

Old 11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
10 Year Member

i'd love to have a camino but that leaves the question where doea jack sit...lol ah when i get the monte done amy could drive the camino and i'd drive the monte to the shows or cruises... lol

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday November 02, 2009