Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday, October 22, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 AM

...Good Morning Todd & Member's,
Todd, I wish you a safe trip later today...Stay strong..and take care of yourself. Peace/Happiness
p.s. Congrat's on your 3K + posts to your family & for consistantly starting our forum `Blog.
Love your pic's in your thread as always.....Really beautiful.

Hello `Lou, thanks for starting our Family `Blog & your revision improvements...
Plus, starting the November MOTM Nominations (Time is fly'in 4-Real: )
Time to start working on my Xmas Wish List (Maybe this year Santa will find my crib: )
__________________________________________________ ____

Look's like a few member's got a early start on the blog this morning : )
Greg, you deserve a nomination 4-Sure (SuperSuper Pic's of your Monte SS 4-Sure)
__________________________________________________ _____
`Augi, have fun with your friends & we wish you a safe return journey home...
Look forward to your next photo submission of your AweSome 5th Gen : )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
`Chris, I really hope things work out for your mother...I know that it can be difficult to deal with
family member's that have medical conditions...It can be very stressful 4-Sure...
Does her doctor's have any suggestions for you & your sister..Does your local hospital have a human resource department that can assist or recommend a agency to assist/help ? I've learned you can only do, what you can only `do, but to always try/do your best. We wish you good luck on this major issue in your life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wish EveryOne a Super Friday & WeekEnd...Let us know what you are doing and
make a post......Oh, ~> Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy your `journey.....= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Having a pretty hard time sleeping so my body decided to wake up at 6

Old 10-22-2010, 06:10 AM

...Good Morning `Mike,
Getting up early means you get more hours to enjoy your day/life.
Are you still working out ? It sure can help with all the stress in life...I still walk/run alot everyday, but mostly now around the warehouse...I could use a golf type cart, but I prefer to walk.

Don't let stress win, and don't give up your search to find a position that is right for you...Don't give up hope...

When I'm confronted with problems (EveryDay), I just do everything within my powers to deal with them. Once I've done or exhausted everything I can about the problems, I just let them go & don't let them drag me down or let the problems win.
We can only `do, what we can only do, but we always have to try & do our best....(Just like you did with your Monte Carlo)

Wish you a Super Day & Weekend....Stop and look @ all the positives in your life, cause I know they outweigh the negatives...
We just can't let the negatives win....It's a constant war, but I'm sure you have what it takes to be a Winner 4-Sure : ) Don't give `up, it's a new day of your life...We only get so many, so we have to make the best of the ones we get : ) (Coffee Buzz still kick'in & I'm motortyping my thoughts : ) Oh `no
Peace/Happy ~>Out

Old 10-22-2010, 06:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

haha thank you space

I am still working out, unfortunately not as much. I have been having some problems with my ankles again (an ongoing problem since birth) hopefully it's just a short term thing though.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:30 AM

Good morning all.
taz, im glad you didn't tell us you were wtching a re run... id like to one day set foot in jay lenos garage... id be in paradise for a few minutes.

Jj, did you grab a nice bowl of popcorn to enjoy watching the coffee get cold?

Todd, all of our thoughts and prayers will be with you and yours may you have a safe trip.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning

Old 10-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Augi, I would love to take a tour of Jay Leno's garage. I think he's got every car-nut's dream garage. The best part is he drives every single car in it. They're not just for show.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:59 AM

Well sleep time is over, off we go. Luckily I don't have to drive I am along for the ride. It should be a beautiful day.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Its another cloudy day here in Henderson, NV. Going to work on the jimmy and install my sounds. Finally i will have some music in it. Mostly used stuff that i have had for years. The only new things are the 4X6 speakers on the dash.

Everyone have a great day.

Todd,be safe on your trip man.

Mike, good to see you on here man.

Space, have you been to the beach since you started your new position?

Justin, whats up man.

Greg, i really liked what you did with the bumper and really personalized your Monte. I am very impressed.

Taz, you keep him busy and i will sneak one of the cars from the side door and we can take it for a spin. LOL

Originally Posted by augi
Jj, did you grab a nice bowl of popcorn to enjoy watching the coffee get cold?
Of course i did. Nothing like Popcorn to make the time fry. LOL

Old 10-22-2010, 01:52 PM

Alright, ill join you guys, let's go get his... anything. I just wanna say I sat in one of his cars.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday, October 22, 2010