Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday November 20, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

and thats on street tires with a 350 ....srry just dreaming lookin at other 4th gen's

thats one of the color's i am considering too

Last edited by Budsjlm; 11-20-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone,

Robyn, like everyone else has told you, including myself...just calm down, be thankful you found this out quickly, instead of after weeks. You did your part and apologized, so leave it at that. If he chooses to talk to you again, so be it. If not, then screw him. I think you need to be picky, there is no point in going out with someone just so you can have a bf/gf, your supposed to be happy in a relationship, and if your not, then don't bother with it. Also, don't keep calling/ texting him and apologizing, once is enough, anymore, and you will just sound totally desperate, and I don't think you want that.

Anyway, TGIF. I am ready for next Wednesday to roll around so I can go to Vegas for 4 days!

Have a good Friday and Weekend everyone!

Old 11-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

pizza and bredsticks for dinner, few drinks, some games, sounds like a decent friday night...

Old 11-20-2009, 04:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

That actually does sound like a decent Friday night. I could go for some pizza!

Old 11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

evening, everyone. been a relaxing day, good thing, too, im whooped. we still have a substitute at tech, the soonist our teacher might be back is after thanksgiving, me & the 2 other kids who had school today cleaned our entire shop...

i vacumed the entire thing. yha, that took most of the day, but its WAY better than it was. aparently someone decided 5 extra steps to the trash can out there was too far, and instead went to great lengths to "hide" all kinds of food crap all over the shop, in nooks & crannys... apple cores, empty milk cartons, TONS of wrappers, crumbs everywhere, god it was nasty. i got quite a bit, but on my way out i kept finding more. i guess thats what i'll be doing on monday, lol.

oh, and my friend's mom got home from the hospital today, which is WAY sooner than expected, but good. she has quite a long recovery ahead of her, kinda expected after a quadruple heart bypass, and a fairly strict diet... something she is definitly not used to, lol. for instance, she cannot have more than a half cup of caffinated coffee, and it cannot have any suger and only a teaspoon of creamer. our other friends were over at their house till 3 am last night cleaning up, they painted the whole house, scrubbed the floors, and organised everything, i have not seen it but have heard that its like "a brand new house".

Old 11-20-2009, 06:41 PM

Justin the leak is stopped on the heater core. Now just need to adjust the doors so that the defrost blows on the window. Its a work in progress for sure.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:42 PM

woo hoo No work for 9 days!!!!

Old 11-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

evening all, hope everyone had a good day, i'm sure glad it's friday! see you all later sometime.

btw, wayne, i really need to get me a low stress, high energy job for a month or so? your posts about hauling corn seem like your somewhat enjoying it but it is still hard work. hope you get some rest wayne.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

btw, sorry i forgot, but todd, enjoy your much needed break also!! see ya

Old 11-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

todd, you & your students are quite lucky, i gotta go into school till thursday. which sucks, lol. then more than likely going up to the adarondacks for thanksgiving its about time i got up there. oh, good to hear the burbon is coming along nicely, when are ya gonna hit the trails?

chris, two words: fire wood. my buddie is making a killing right now, there is a TON of downed oak, maple & birch up on his hunting land, about 75 acres, and he is doing $150 a truckload, about 2 cords cut & split. its really hard labor, but EVERYONE is fireing up their woodstoves this year due to the economy, and he has a ton of customers... and, as an added bonus, he just found out he lost about 25 lbs in about a month of doing the firewood everyday.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday November 20, 2009