Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday November 20, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 10:15 AM

Michael, I'm sure DAD had them (and if not he has false ones) when he married MOM... My parents have partials, etc... but I mean how can you have an upper partial and not a lower I mean OMFG... Other than that I mean yea he was a nice dude but... come on... to me looks don't matter to an extent, but, COME ON. How can you NOT tell me about this?!!! I feel like such a JERK for what I texted to him to and I feel like crying because I mean maybe I did like him but COME ON HE LIED...

I'm so upset about my bumper I could cry. Have no idea how i'm gonna get it fixed. I should have my old man do it... if he found out where I was to GET the dent, he'll be MAD. I drove 30 miles.... 30 FRICKIN MILES....

Old 11-20-2009, 10:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nope, he didn't even have false ones to be honest. He tried getting dentures, but they didn't fit right and by the time he had the money to go back for them they would have had to do too much surgery on his gums to make them fit right.

It was just too much smoking at too young of an age for him.

But take a breather and know that this is just one more bump in your road of life. And when you finally get to the end, and those bumps stand out on the distance it's more like a battle scar that you lived your life and shouldn't have regrets

Old 11-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

here i was kinda hopin it would go most the day woukd have kept me entertained... sucks about the bumper

Old 11-20-2009, 10:19 AM

Oohh. Wow. Ok Mike. Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to be insensitive. Wow. God I feel like an ***! See he was in an accident, and from what I understood it's a "work in progress" but... my thing is... A) he didn't tell me until I asked. Come on. Big nono. B) Somebody SOMEWHERE within my scope of life be it my friends or my family, is going to give me HELLA grief. I mean, as in, "Can't you do any better"? Do you REALLY think I need to deal with that situation? maybe I'm chicken, and if that makes me chicken then I'm sorry, but....

Old 11-20-2009, 10:26 AM

15 Year Member

You aren't chicken, and IMO it's good to be picky. I've gone on TONS of dates that didn't go past a first one because I was a picky person, and I'm glad I was one.

If anyone calls you shallow or says anything to the sorts, just ignore that. We all are in some shape and way, it's just how and why we show it.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:27 AM

I feel like crap mike... cuz, aside from that i probably would have really liked him. God. I texted him apologizing, but i'm pretty sure what i said beforehand really pissed him off. I was pretty curt.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
This is gunna go too far i'm sure...he was really a she?
^See now that I would have thought been "missing the penbutt" but hey!

I'll second Mike, yet again, on this one. My dad didn't have any teeth or dentures, didn't make him any less of a man in anyone's eyes. Can I blame you, nah. It's easier to say that what you're feeling is wrong but to putyourself in anothers place and see how you were to react that's completely different.

However, what is meant by work in progress? I does take time to do an extensive oral surgery procedure. Ifhe's in the middle of it give him another chance, if not too late. I'm sure he's a little self-conscience about right about now if it's a recent accident.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:31 AM

Brian he said eventually it's getting there and he's getting the VA to do more work on it (he's a retired soldier at 31 hurt in iraq... how much MORE OF AN *** can I be?) I sent him a text this morning telling him how i felt, but... I mean... oh my god I feel so horrible and cruel. I sent him a text apologizing for coming off so harsh... my god i'm a b****. no wonder my ex divorced me.

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 11-20-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Edited for content.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:42 AM

15 Year Member

I wouldn't call you a b****, but under a pressure / situation like that it's sometimes hard to over-react. If he understands and you guys keep talking then it could be something great.

If not don't worry too much about it, honesty is a big thing (especially for someone who's been through a lot with lies)

Old 11-20-2009, 10:53 AM

It could be. And I could still be repulsed. I'm just JACKED OFF about my bumper. I should make him pay for it. That'll go over real well. Or at the very least put some muscle into it to pop it back out. Or wait, aren't our bumpers plastic pretty much? I'm under so much stress right now with the threat of losing my job in march, actually that's a promise now, and now THIS... and the omission of evidence... I was pretty curt. I didn't say anything purposeful to hurt him but, he may take it that way, even tho i did send him a text saying just to forgive me being a b****, i'm under a lot of stress... with what happened last night at the oil stop with my car, to the bumper, to the job thing, i'm wound up tighter than a rubberband. I'm cheesed off about Zack pulling the crap he pulled on me, now he won't even be my FRIEND anymore which is also very hurtful... I'm just sick of it it's like when can I live my life and enjoy myself and the company of others, instead of having to worry about my f!%!^)$#)ng car every time I turn around. It looks BAD.

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 11-20-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday November 20, 2009