Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Man Of Steel (movie)

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 09:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Man Of Steel (movie)

If you plan on seeing it, save your cash and don't buy the 3D tickets.

We went fri afternoon. okay movie but I'm a long term Superman fan and remember the original legion. This version is an attempt to re-spark interest in Superman. So things are changed around.

And I promised my girlfriend Deb I'd stop wearing Superman T-shirts today since I've been wearing them (no not the same shirt) for the past 7 days.

Man people can be rude. Like I give a flying hairy rat's @-- what they think. SO WHAT if I want to wear a Supeman T-shirt?

PS. fri evening the Caped Crusader (Dark Knight to you younger guys) showed at the cruise-in, in Beavercreek, OH. I mean this guy was dressed as BatMan. Didn't hear any rude comments then???? No like 50 people were snapping pics with ther phones.

BatMan asked me to be in a few photos with him. Must have been the Superman T-shirt I guess? And my muscles are real. Unlike the Dark Knights.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:54 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I went and seen it Saturday night, it was alright, some parts i thought kinda slowed the movie down

Old 06-17-2013, 09:45 AM

Hi Mod R.J.,
I have not seen the movie (or many movies at at theater in my life), but I do like SuperMan...

You should post us a pic of you in your Superman t-shirt
I had a Superman T, but lost it at the laundramatt

Look forward to seeing your pic