Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Life is Crazy in a Good Way

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:14 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Life is Crazy in a Good Way

Wow who knew life would be moving along so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was posting pics of the house I was building. Now I am married and loving life, and that house I built is long gone. Hope everyone is doing good. We just received our wedding pics so I will try and upload a few. Also sold the Truck and bought a new to us car.

We picked up a 2004 Trailblazer LT EXT V8. I love the 5.3l in this thing, it hauls butt.

I hope everyone is doing good. Whats up Space and the Bums, and how is life Chris.

I may not post very often anymore, but I think of you all often.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Welcome back Teacher Todd, glad to hear things are going well

Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Nice trailblazer Todd. I wouldnt mind picking up an ss.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

how is life Chris. If that's for me, I may have to PM you if you really want to know..... Very happy things are going good for your Todd, the Trailblazer is very nice, how's the dog (max)??

Old 10-16-2012, 06:34 AM

I hope everyone is doing good. Whats up Space and the Bums

Hi Teacher `Todd,
It's great to see you online & checking in with a update...
The MCF is like a major airport termial with people coming & going...It's great when they return with a update on their busy lives.

Your home & ride look awesome & we look forward to seeing your pictures when time permits. It's great to read that life is going good for you & yours. How is your teaching job this year ?

The beach-bums & I are doing well & are all healthy & working + still doing our best to extract the most from everyday that we are given. We are grateful & thankful to `be.

Sure hope we see you more often & we will be looking forward to your updates....

Wish you the best in life, Peace/Love/Happiness

Old 10-16-2012, 08:03 AM

Chris that was for you my friend, send me a pm.

Space, good to hear the bums are doing well, are you spending enough time with GF yet or still working to many hours. School is going pretty good this year, we have parent teacher conferences next week so there will be some tears I am sure.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:44 AM

Hi `Todd,
Yes, I'm still working double night shifts seven nights a week , but that end on the last night/day of November 2012

No, sadly I don't get to see my g/f as often as I would like, but she in now in her advanced internship as a doctor I don't know how she does `it or how any body that wants to be a doctor can learn & do everything that they are required to do..My g/f is so smart, but she had about 3years of college in b-4 she was 18...
She makes me feel dumber then I am 4-Sure (LoL) We still don't know what location she will end `up...She is getting tons of offers from all around planet `earth.. Time will tell.

It's great to read that school is good this year for you. You sure have gone through a lot of changes since we've met...Some sad, but many good things have happened to you during that time...I (we) really miss your posts & contributions to the MCF & I sure hope we see you more often. How do you like married life...You can post it here, we won't tell anyone (LOL) ~>

Will be looking forward to your future updates + pictures when time permits...Again, thanks for jump'in online with your updates.

The best to you & yours,

Peace/Love/Happiness to you & Member's ~> Don't 4-get to enjoy the `Journey