Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

last child support cheque

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default last child support cheque

Today my baby girl's 18 th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those payments!

So I call my baby girl, Lakeesha, to come to my house and when she get there, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo momma's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma. I be anxious to hear what she say and 'bout the 'spression on her face.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what you momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy", and watch the 'spression on yo face.

lol!

Old 01-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Default RE: last child support cheque

Now that's what I call a bad day!!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:55 PM

yeah no kidding the bad part of this is My oldest just turned 16 this year .
I actually still have to pay for two more years LOL .

As much as i love my child i cant stand knowing her mom is not giving her a dime of it each month.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

As much as i love my child i cant stand knowing her mom is not giving her a dime of it each month.
They have a cool thing Iowa for that. Ya oay you check to the state and then it is deposited into an account in the childs name and they are given a debit card to use it. Now granted it isn't perfect but it is a step closer to kids actually getting their money

Old 01-31-2007, 10:40 AM

[align=center]`Josh, You find some unique post : )[/align][align=center]Could you help me find my daddy ? I think he's a member on [/align][align=center]this forum. I need him to help me get a Space Ride : )[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/EEB206269CA447BDA10E035527846587.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-31-2007, 10:46 AM
5 Year Member

yup...he's right here lol

Old 01-31-2007, 10:58 AM

[align=center]Wiz LOL, U Rat-ed me out : )[/align][align=center]Now, I'm gona have to get another job and quit college : ([/align][align=center]lose my Monte & when my girlfriend finds out, she will dump me [X(][/align][align=center]One night of fun in Space & WoW is it costing me : ([/align][align=center]He is a cute kid - Don't U think ? : ) LOL[/align][align=center]Is there No Space I can hide : )[/align][align=center][sm=bustedsign.gif][/align][align=center]I'm outa here...have a `Happy Day[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/3762DA0D658349AC9DE6480231911A8B.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-31-2007, 11:04 AM
5 Year Member

UH OH!! now there's 2 looking for you...how come the one is sooo furry!! lol

Old 01-31-2007, 11:20 AM

LOL `JOSH, we are turning MCF into a COMIC FORUM : )
That's a funny post. I hope that the other members understand
that we escape to MCF, and make post to give the members something to read or look at after they have read all the other post, & hopefully keep coming back for more : )

Oh, the mother (if I can remember correctly, was very furry: )
Now, I'm gona have to quit my 3 PT jobs and get 3 full time jobs to
pay for these Zhit Machines : (

Old 01-31-2007, 11:28 AM

hey Trick racing,
Not sure how state of Nebraska dose it any more but used to be a check sent to the child with thier "guargian " on it as a co sign.

But i woul dlove the debit card idea. it si better then most of the other systems i have heard of.

Im just happy to be out of that state LOL
Wish she was with me and not the nut for a mom but hey it is something her mom will have to deal with after all the lies.

Space he got your number now. What are you goign to do? you can send your Girlfrend here im sure she would rahter see germany then Florida any way LOL

Quick Reply: last child support cheque