Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you like her & her Music ?
Yes, I like her & listen to her music
33.33%
No, I just look at her : )
6.06%
No, I don't like her or Don't listen to her Music
39.39%
I don't even know who she is ?
6.06%
This is another dumb poll 4-Sure, but it does fill in some empty `space on the MCF
21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Lady Gaga ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 03:35 PM

Terrible. Trying to be a female Marilyn Manson with the shocking outfits. I'm sure she's talented but she is going about it the wrong way, comes off as just immature and an attention *****.

Old 05-13-2011, 04:23 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks everyone that's voted in the poll. The poll sure reflects how diverse our Monte Carlo Family Members are in their preferences/choices

It's like any good family, you may not agree /, but you still respect the opinions of others, even though they may be different~> then yours.

I know one thing every member agree's on, and that is the AweSome Chevrolet Monte Carlo ....4-Sure

I really learn a lot about member's/people, from the words I read on the web & your opinions, or what you believe...

p.s.
Thanks for your post & creating activity on our forum.
=========================================

Peace/Happiness 2 the reader ~>`You

Old 05-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think she has incredible talent. And she's got one heck of a gimmick going. As for looking for attention, that's kind of the point of being in the entertainment industry isn't it? Talent only gets you so far. At some point marketing has to come in to make it really big. I think of it this way. In public she's in the "Lady Gaga" persona. In the privacy of her own home, she's Stefani Germanotta. How much is her real personality, and how much is just for show? Who knows? But it works. She's making a living from it.

As for her singing talent. She's one of the few popular singers today that can actually sing. Most singers need studio effects and the auto-tune device to cover up the fact they're really only a pretty face and can't sing to save their life.

Get some of today's singers up on stage with just a microphone. No special effects. And see how good they really are. Lady Gaga? Click the link below to hear her by herself on stage with just a piano. And judge how good her voice is for yourself.

CLICK LINK HERE -----> YouTube - Lady Gaga - Speechless (Live at the VEVO Launch Event)

Old 05-13-2011, 07:29 PM

gaga. just another chic from Cali land of fruits and nuts. I delivered the truck to Hollywood used for optimus prime in the movie transformers. Spent the day on set because i didnt need to reload till the next morn in Barstow. long story short yep she does not stand out in that part of the world.In our towns she is different.In her town its the norm.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

She's from New York.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

I'm in love with her. The fashion people say she is the most influential person in the entire fashion world. Her video's blow my mind. Some serious production quality in some. Very artistic. And she does get pretty naked. I like her body

Old 05-13-2011, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
She's from New York.
She doesn't work in LA with the rest!? Im not talking bad bout her im just being silly anyway. Dito to what you said for sure. I like some of her stuff. just like Michael jackson a little on the odd side but has something people will pay lots of money to see and hear. She felt different as a child and now using it to make lots and lots of greenbacks.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

She's most likely in California now. Just saying that she's originally from NY.

I'm not saying she's my absolute favorite. But she does have talent, and has a good thing going. Controversy sells. The fact we're discussing her on an automotive forum says something for her PR department.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

I give her cudo's for being gutsy enough to Go FOR IT! I mean your only young once and if you don't get the job done soon your not going to ever get retired. Just like Marilyn Manson they both know their time is limited, so just blow them out of the water with your utmost wild over the top outfits and you might actually be able to retire one day. I too like her music, one has to stay diverse if you want to stay young in mind and heart. GA Ga ga ga ga ga ga, I want your loving I want your disease............I'll roll with her in the Monte any day!!

Old 05-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

You're one of her monsters aren't ya?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL

Quick Reply: Lady Gaga ?