Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Intelligent design found on Mars?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Intelligent design found on Mars?

So I read an article and watched the video referenced and well it seems like the object depicted is not a naturally occurring object. What are your thoughts after watching the video? Perhaps Mars was once a life bearing planet as sophisticated as our Earth or is it a ancient wreck from an interstellar explorer... Some think it's an imprint from the rover, who knows.

Things like this make life interesting, makes one feel intrigued at what we don't and do know yet being held secret by the Majestic 12.

And just a couple of days back an article was published regarding a "death bed" confession from a former Area 51 employee and how he says he has worked side by side with Aliens, they have government jobs, some have died working on projects at Area 51 etc. etc. It went on to mention "Death bed" confessions actually carry legal weight due to the nature of the confessions circumstance.

Excerpt from the article: 27 Oct. 2014

A dying scientist has made a bizarre deathbed video claiming he knows what is really going on at Nevada’s mysterious Area 51 – and says that he reverse-engineered flying saucer technology for defence firm Lockheed Martin.

Boyd Bushman made the revelations in a video recorded just before he died this August – along with photographs of aliens he claims were taken on disposable cameras within American military facilities.

Bushman was a research scientist at Lockheed Martin, with a number of patents to his name – although details of his biography are disputed.

Bushman said in the video, recorded on August 7 this year: ‘With respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens who are working on UFOs 24 hours a day. We are trying to learn what to do.’

It’s not the first time someone at the defence firm has claimed that secrets of alien spacecraft are being studied at Lockheed Martin.

Ben Rich, a Lockheed Martin employee who pioneered stealth fighters, said: ‘We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… anything you can imagine we already know how to do.’

Warp speed Mr. Sulu, just go out there, somewhere.

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 11-01-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Very interesting video Greg, definitely gives food for thought. When I first saw the image it immediately made me think of a knights shield with the cross being the crest, but as it zoomed in, it clearly looks like a valve. From everything we have been told, there should be no way possible that such an item could be on that planet, as we have only sent remote controlled rovers to search the areas (that we know of).

Last week there was reported sightings of UFO's in my local area click on the link below for further information regarding the sightings. One of the ladies at my work actually was witness to them along with her parents

UFO Sighting in Brockville, Ontario (Canada) on Friday 24 October 2014 - UFO Hunters

I have always been a believer of life out beyond the stars, as I just have a hard time believing we are the only intelligent life out there, when you think of how vast the galaxy is, and that we have only barely even scraped the surface in our research, it is hard not to believe that there is life out there, or there was life before us, as the mars video tends to lean towards. The possibilities of what may have been and are what to come are virtually endless as in our lifetimes we will only see so much of technology and we all know there is so much yet to come. And this is only what we have been able to see with our eyes, and touch with our hands. 200 years ago if people were told about our technology they would have been locked in a dungeon or taken to an asylum for "treatment" if nothing else shunned by their friends and family unless they could at least back up part or some of their outrageous claims, yet today we can sit in our living rooms and shop the globe for whatever we want and have it delivered to our door within a few days, as well as billionaires selling seats on their own personal space crafts that will take people in to space.

It is exciting for me to think of what may be out there watching us, yet scary at the same time, of course related to the hollywood aspect of so many movies over the years feeding off of people's fear of the unknown and capitalizing on it, while constantly increasing the ways of making it more frightening and terrifying, just to sell tickets.

Thanks for posting this as it was a great chance for me to open up my mind and reflect upon the unkown

Old 11-02-2014, 05:35 AM
Smile >They are Here & Out there, they are everywhere `if you know where 2 look<

Hi `Greg,
Yes, I believe 4-Sure `Space is never ending & there is lots of `Spaces on Planet `Earth & one or more on the MCF
4-Sure (lol) >maybe ?

It's a very interesting Topic that can open up closed minds, if
they are willing to pursue & dissect all the facts
and information that is available in todays World.

Thank You for posting & adding a interesting topic
for member's to explore & enjoy

When you look `up into the vast universe ?
Do you or anyone know where space `ends ?
or
Does it `End ?
"Eternal > Infinity"

WoW

What if ? Really

I don't know why the two (2) `dudes in the above vid are
walking through the woods (2-gether) ?
I think they maybe from another distant planet ?
What do you think ?

Last edited by Space; 11-02-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow! I would look at the video but It would take an hour to load at my house..HaHaHa.

I have always been interested in space travel and would jump at the chance to go up!