Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Im Such A Gear Head, I...

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 02:19 AM

I'm such a gear head:

I keep shifting gears in my sleep

Mowing the lawn is a huge hassle because I have to mow around so many cars in the back yard.

Everywhere I look in my bedroom is a die cast car and I wonder where I will put the next addition to the collection.

My head snaps around as quick to see a sweet ride as it does for a pretty girl and I wonder why I have neck issues.

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 12-31-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:16 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Im such a gear head i use Armor All on my kitchen appliances !

Old 12-31-2011, 04:48 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
I'm such a gear head:

Damn, brother, I don't think I would have told that. And I definitely don't want to watch it!

I often wonder where I'm going to put my next die cast too...

I'm such a gear head, there is a PCV valve sitting on top of my toilet right now. (Seriously)

Old 12-31-2011, 05:17 PM

I'm such a gearhead I use black wax on my first gen PS3 lol

Old 12-31-2011, 05:41 PM

I'm such a gear head:

Mowing the lawn is a huge hassle because I have to mow around so many cars in the back yard.

Everywhere I look in my bedroom is a die cast car and I wonder where I will put the next addition to the collection.

My head snaps around as quick to see a sweet ride as it does for a pretty girl and I wonder why I have neck issues.
Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Damn, brother, I don't think I would have told that. And I definitely don't want to watch it!

I often wonder where I'm going to put my next die cast too...

I'm such a gear head, there is a PCV valve sitting on top of my toilet right now. (Seriously)
Duane Duane Duane..... I never even thought about another meaning beyond the written word. This is a family forum.

My grandmother told me that after my grandfather passed away it was hard for her to sleep. My grandfather drove tractor trailer for a living and when he slept his hands and feet were always moving. I asked her why he moved so much in bed. She said he was dreaming about driving truck and was always hitting the gas, break, and clutch with his feet and oftenly was shifting gears with his right hand. When he was alive she said sometimes his moving was annoying but she got used to it. After he passed she missed it.

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 12-31-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Duane Duane Duane..... I never even thought about another meaning beyond the written word. This is a family forum.

My grandmother told me that after my grandfather passed away it was hard for her to sleep. My grandfather drove tractor trailer for a living and when he slept his hands and feet were always moving. I asked her why he moved so much in bed. She said he was dreaming about driving truck and was always hitting the gas, break, and clutch with his feet and oftenly was shifting gears with his right hand. When he was alive she said sometimes his moving was annoying but she got used to it. After he passed she missed it.

Now I feel like crap!!

Touching story though.... thanks for sharing it!

Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Now I feel like crap!!

Touching story though.... thanks for sharing it!
Duane I wish I could say "Gotcha" but this is a true story. Your welcome. I was glad to share.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:56 AM

Im such a gearhead people are shocked when I talk about something else.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm such a gearhead...

...that my right foot begins to twitch every time the words 'Christmas Tree' are mentioned.

Quick Reply: Im Such A Gear Head, I...