Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

im gonna get rid of it

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Photobucket
Default RE: im gonna get rid of it

honestly and if this offends yall im sorry, but seeing as how ive had NOTHING but problems with a monte carlo this will be the last one i ever own. buy another honda, i couldnt kill the last one i had no matter how hard i tried. something i dont gotta run premium in and gets good mpg and i wont have to worry if ill be able to make it to work tomorrow

and rj maybe u can enlighten me as to whats the upside to this?

Old 11-03-2007, 07:45 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

did they really? i woudln't think they would have much... maybe go back to an old 70's monte, i know all they had under the hood was engine

Old 11-04-2007, 12:10 AM

Can I buy it? Or maybe just pieces and parts?

Old 11-04-2007, 04:44 AM

[align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm sure that there are so many in our World that would[/align][align=center]trade you problems. Like the troops& people in the[/align][align=center]Middle East, or our injured veteran's with their massive[/align][align=center]injuries. I could fill this page with sad/painfulexamples.[/align][align=center]I know I look/live my life with a positive outlook, and[/align][align=center]I believe my cup is half full, and not half empty.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I believe everyone has a sad story they could post,[/align][align=center]but it's how we deal with our problems that confront us along our journey of life, that make us who we are, or who we will become.[/align][align=center]Chris, I hope you look into your mirror of life and count your blessings.[/align][align=center]I know that every member on this forum loves their automobiles,[/align][align=center]but there are more important things in life.[/align][align=center]Cars can be repaired, or replaced.[/align][align=center]Life can not.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope your tomorrow's improve with new insights.[/align][align=center]With faith in your gifted abilities.[/align][align=center]No one else is going to do it for you.[/align][align=center]It's your move, it's your `life.[/align][align=center]We wish you the best.[/align][align=center]"The Future is Now"[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, please let us know of any updates about the car.

Today is a new day and problems look different in the sunlight.

We're here for you bud.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Photobucket

i pulled in a couple huge favors and got a bud of mine to rebuild the harness and secure it behind some sheet metal for 75 bucks. now i have to decide if i wanna keep this pos or sell it and get the toyota truck i want. time to get to thinking

Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM

Chris. You are a great addition to this site and we will miss you if you leave... The way things are going I am going to have to agree with the selling part. If you dump all this money into this ride and all you have are problems... What's next?
Hope you do good on what ever you decide.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:32 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just remember if you do sell, one day you'll be standing out next to the (fill in the blank here) and suddenly it'll hit you. "Wish I'd have kept the Monte. At least it never did THIS to me."

Just a little food for thought here.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: rj

Just remember if you do sell, one day you'll be standing out next to the (fill in the blank here) and suddenly it'll hit you. "Wish I'd have kept the Monte. At least it never did THIS to me."

Just a little food for thought here.

well lets see, ive had to replace the engine, tranny, axels, exhaust, steering from wheel to tires, suspension, fuel pump, some interior parts, and now most of the wiring harness, i seriously doupt any future car would break down in a way this mc has

Quick Reply: im gonna get rid of it