Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

If you need me... Email me

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default If you need me... Email me

I have been putting a lot of work into my website, so I occasionally peek in on you guys, but not all that often.

If you need a sig, or something, just email me at c.baugher@sbcglobal.net

Peace folks... I'll continue to peek.

If you are into Christianity, take a peek at my new site
http://www.yourhealingprayer.com

Old 05-02-2008, 06:28 AM
Default RE: If you need me... Email me

`Craig, may you faith grow stronger as your travel your
`journey of life. Your website reflects your faith.
A quote from your site:
[:-]
[align=center]"Each of us has a mission that the Lord wants us to fulfill, and your mission can be as simple as spreading joy by smiling and saying hello to everyone you meet, treating everyone with love and respect."[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I believe in the above quote.[/align][align=center]I believe, that it's better to live/be good, then bad.[/align][align=center]I believe, we should speak good, and act our words.[/align][align=center]I believe, we should not purposely `hurt ourselves, or others.[/align][align=center]I believe, in a Master Creator of `all.[/align][align=center]May your Belief's stay Strong in your Human Life.[/align][align=center]Sincerely, `Space[/align]

Old 05-02-2008, 03:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Criag,

Beautiful website.

I still like Jesse Duplantis more than Ken Copeland.

Don't want to get in a long discussion because I know your views.

Interesting that you would vote Democrat '08.

The Dem Prez would nominate judges that would uphold Roe v Wade, take God out of the pledge and off our money, remove the Ten Commandments from courtrooms, and force military chaplains to remove "Jesus" from all military prayers.

Like I said, I know your feeling against conservatives. There are very bad peoplein both parties,but our (conservatives) intentions for the most part are noble, liberals for the most part, in myBiblicalopnion,are selfish.

Democrats want to lift up Human Relativism. That is why people like Obama and Hillary can flat out lie and still have high ratings. They can move the goal posts of morality to their liking. We all have that humanism in us, but it is wrong.

Just a thought, don't want a long discussion, but I will read your response.

Shalom

Old 05-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Criag,

Beautiful website.

Interesting that you would vote Democrat '08.

The Dem Prez would nominate judges that would uphold Roe v Wade, take God out of the pledge and off our money, remove the Ten Commandments from courtrooms, and force military chaplains to remove "Jesus" from all military prayers.

Like I said, I know your feeling against conservatives. There are very bad peoplein both parties,but our (conservatives) intentions for the most part are noble, liberals for the most part, in myBiblicalopnion,are selfish.

Democrats want to lift up Human Relativism. That is why people like Obama and Hillary can flat out lie and still have high ratings. They can move the goal posts of morality to their liking. We all have that humanism in us, but it is wrong.

Just a thought, don't want a long discussion, but I will read your response.

Shalom
First... Thank you...

Roe vs Wade - While I believe life beginnings at conception, as in Psalm 139 - I also allow each person to live their life the way they want too. Meaning, if someone wants to live in sin (by having an abortion, or being gay, or...) that is their life and their salvation. I will love them and I will be there for them, and may be, through my love I can help them -- but it is their choice.

I think the politicians have learned that it would be political suicide for them to try and remove the Ten Commandments, or "In God We Trust" or to remove Jesus from Christian Solders.
At this point, I think the Democrats could run a slug and they would win. Bush has destroyed this country and people want change. I am sorry, but the Republicans, if they won, would finish off the country and flush the remains down the toilet for the all mighty buck.
Look at Bush today, “We really need to drill for more oil and build more refineries. You know we have not built a refinery since 1972?” What a joke… I literally laughed my sides off when I heard that, because WE are only utilizing 10-20% of the capacity of the refineries WE currently have operating to help keep the price of gas high. Let me read that statement for you – between the lines. “We really need to drill for my oil in Alaska where, because of Global Warming, we could only operate and deliver oil for 65-days a year because the Permafrost is now melting every year. But at $175 plus a barrel (in the 2-years it would take before we could strike oil), Me, Cheney and our friend will really clean up! While saving our companies a lot of money by having the Federal Government pay for the operation under the premise that it is a National Emergency… Ha, Ha, Ha!”
Do you know gas prices are only high in Europe, and North America, because a lot of countries have cheap gas (including USA Countries).
Panama Panama City $2.19
Puerto Rico San Juan $1.74
Laos Vientiane $1.66
Thailand Bangkok $1.60
China Tianjin $1.54
China Shanghai $1.48
Russia Moscow $1.45
KAZAKHSTAN ALMATY $1.36
KAZAKHSTAN ATYRAU $1.35
TAJIKISTAN DUSHANBE $1.32
AZERBAIJAN BAKU $1.15
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait-City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
VENEZUELA CARACAS $0.14
So what is up with that? Supply and demand… NAH… ITS TAXES and PROFITS!!! Good O’ GREED!!! There are 23-Countries that have gas at 50-cents a gallon or less. Remove all the Taxes from Gas and our gas prices would be $1.38 a gallon cheaper (at least in Michigan) which would put the price around $2.10 a gallon. Since it only cost $0.14 a gallon to make gas. Pipeline deliver system, Oil Companies have what, $0.48 per gallon in total cost, sell it to the s

Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Photobucket

Have you ever thought about where all the TAX MONEY is going? SERIOUSLY FOLKS, in Michigan we have a lotto, where 50% is suppose to the Schools or roughly $5,650,000,000 a year, and our schools are broke and WE are to help pay for our kids to play sports. That is lotto money alone, this does not include property tax and millage taxes. Michigan has 838 schools with 1,681,651 students in 2007 so in lotto alone that is $3,360 per student a year, or $107,513 per classroom of 32 students. I think that works, plus the property and millage taxes our kids should have the best of everything!!!

WE pay, $1.38 in Road Tax, that is outragous money by itself, than we pay sale tax, and income tax. Then there is Corporate tax. HOW MUCH MONEY is being FLUSHED AWAY or LINING POCKETS.