Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

If you could be the Opposite Sex for a Day....

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 08:29 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default If you could be the Opposite Sex for a Day....

So 'Space started a "Way off Topic" thread... and I came up of this idea....

If somehow... magically, you could be the opposite sex for a short period of time... like a few days, maybe a week tops, would you do it? It would not interefere with your regular life, you would still do your regular chores or whatever as usual... but you would be the opposite sex.

Think about it...

I would. I think it would be interesting to be see how it is to be the opposite sex... plus it would give you a different experience. It could help you to understand the opposite side betterto be them, have to think like them, and live like them. Overall, it might help your entire life to know what the opposite side goes through. It could be fun.... certainly couldn't be boring to try something that new?

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: It a few other forums I put this on.. for guys the big issue is "the time of the month". So just for kicks and giggles, it won't be that time... unless you want it to be.

What then?

Old 03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: If you could be the Opposite Sex for a Day....

Cowboy, it NEEDS to be "that time of the month" foryouguys ifyou REALLY want to understand us, LOL.
hmmm, maybe switching for a day or two, we could figure out why guys minds are always on one thing and how to tune someone out or only hear what you want to.
It would be interesting to say the least.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:12 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

So 'Space started a "Way off Topic" thread... and I came up of this idea....
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Duane,[/align][align=center]I don't want to take credit for thispost : ), but I give you credit[/align][align=center]for being brave, & open about this subject.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I've never had the desire to be a women, just theconstant desire tobe with a women : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My g/f & I have been 2-gether since we were five : ),[/align][align=center]-15 years & count'in-[/align][align=center]and we have spent the majority of our life together from[/align][align=center]morn'in 2 nite : ) We homeschooled 2-gether : )[/align][align=center]She is one of the `BeachRiverBum's : )[/align][align=center]I've have witnessed everything that she has to go through,[/align][align=center]plus the high maintainance of all the thingsshe had to do.[/align][align=center]No way do I want to be her, just be with her.[/align][align=center]I miss `her, when she's gone, & always look[/align][align=center]4-ward 2 seeing her return.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-11-2008, 11:49 AM

ORIGINAL: dustybird3

or only hear what you want to.
Almost as bad as when women twist what is said into something totally different that is "way off" the original meaning.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:44 PM

I would do it, I bet I could have some fun with it... It was be amazingly helpful for future reference to know how they think...

Old 03-11-2008, 01:24 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

I would do it, I bet I could have some fun with it... It was be amazingly helpful for future reference to know how they think...
my point EXACTLY

Old 03-11-2008, 01:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

my point EXACTLY
Sorry, I'm old fashioned, sounds totally transexual to me.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:01 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't have to be an Engine, to know how it performs : )[/align][align=center]I just treat her with `love, and she takes good[/align][align=center]care of me : )[/align]

Old 03-11-2008, 02:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't have to be an Engine, to know how it performs : )[/align][align=center]I just treat her with `love, and she takes good[/align][align=center]care of me : )[/align]
Well put Space.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't have to be an Engine, to know how it performs : )[/align][align=center]I just treat her with `love, and she takes good[/align][align=center]care of me : )[/align]
Well put Space.

True, but I'm of the mind that females are a helluva lot more complicated than and engine, but oh boy, if they were like an engine? You could mod them all you wanted all different ways, just try not to blow 'em up.

Quick Reply: If you could be the Opposite Sex for a Day....