Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> If you could ? <

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question > If you could ? <

Hi Member's,

If you could spend One Day with any living person ? Who would it `be ?

What would you `do ? * Please remember that we are a automotive family site

Please post & share who it would `be & what you would like to `do for a day ? Thanks...

=======================================
I would post my g/f, but hopefully we will have a lifetime 2gether..

I'd choose my grandfather, because he is my best friend & took me in when my mother dropped me `off with him when I was a few weeks old. He has been my teacher/mentor/friend & has giving `up much of his life to provide me with a good life. He has made many sacrifices for me & my beach bum friends...

He just did not teach me words, but he spoke true & acted his words. He set high standards, but has always been fair/loving and cared.

He is getting up in years & I do my best in my busy schedule to spend as much time as I can with him or we are constantly updating each other by emails..

If I had a whole day with my grandfather, we would get in a boat & head out in2 the ocean at sunrise to fish & just share that special day of life 2gether & return at sunset & clean/cook our catch - EnJoy & Be Thankful 2 `be 4-Sure....I hope this day will happen again soon.

Peace/Love/Happiness to `all...

Now, it's your turn to hit some keys & let us know who you chose ? Thank You in advance

Last edited by Space; 10-13-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Spend a whole day with one LIVING person? Hmmm..... That's an interesting twist. Usually that question is asked about a person who is living or dead. Which makes for some interesting answers about who people would pick from the past. But what currently LIVING person would I pick?

I don't know off hand. I guess it depends what your motives are toward the idea. I could say someone like the president of the United States. A day in the life of the most powerful leader in the world. Or maybe spend the day with a homeless person, to see how hard life really is when you have zero money and no place to call home. I imagine it would open some people's eyes to appreciate how lucky we are to have all the little things we take for granted.

Or you could go a completely different direction. Spend a day with Hefner at the playboy mansion with an endless parade of gorgeous women around. Or party-ing with a huge rock star.

So many choices.

I'll have to think about this one.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i got nothin...

Old 10-12-2012, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Spend a whole day with one LIVING person? Hmmm..... That's an interesting twist. Usually that question is asked about a person who is living or dead. Which makes for some interesting answers about who people would pick from the past. But what currently LIVING person would I pick?

I don't know off hand. I guess it depends what your motives are toward the idea. I could say someone like the president of the United States. A day in the life of the most powerful leader in the world. Or maybe spend the day with a homeless person, to see how hard life really is when you have zero money and no place to call home. I imagine it would open some people's eyes to appreciate how lucky we are to have all the little things we take for granted.

Or you could go a completely different direction. Spend a day with Hefner at the playboy mansion with an endless parade of gorgeous women around. Or party-ing with a huge rock star.

So many choices.

I'll have to think about this one.
...Wow `Lou, some great/interesting choices 4-Sure
The homeless one would be a very good one & a reminder or wake `up call to how lucky we really are...

I hope that you decide & post...I was also going to contain past people, but I wanted to keep it in the `present so that this dream has the chance of being real , or coming true

p.s. I was think'in about my grandfather & he inspired me to make this thread & I was hoping other member's might enjoy contributing to the activity on the MCF & giving them a reason to think about someone they would like to spend some of their life with ? To me it's a Monte Carlo Family type thing to get member's to know something about each others (?) + keep our forum active (LOL)

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
i got nothin...
Hi Keane, I hope you give it more thought & I think everyone should have someone they would want to spend a whole day with ? Maybe it could even be you ? What would you `do if you had a whole day to `be with you & do anything you wanted to `do ? (I'd like that one 2) I hope I see a future post after you've had time to think `bout it ?

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Geez you made that feel like a homework assignment Honestly i dont know, i spend enough time by myself so i'd much rather spend it with someone else but i dont really know who.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Geez you made that feel like a homework assignment Honestly i dont know, i spend enough time by myself so i'd much rather spend it with someone else but i dont really know who.

Hi `Keane, that is not my intent for sure to make you, or any member feel like it's an assignment or requirement to post
I was just hoping it would be a fun thread. I have a list of so many that I would really enjoy having the chance/opportunity to spend a day with; all my beach-bum friends, the senior citizens from my beach village that helped raise & teach me,
several of my grandfathers friends, my boss or owner of the company I work for, many of the pro surfers, skateboarders, race car drivers, the president, Mark Zuckerberg, our governor, anyone that's been to `space, many MCF Member's & Staff, `Lou (Taz) & so many more people on Planet `Earth that I could fill many pages on the MCF

I guess I am just a weird alien `Kid from a unknown space 4-Sure I hope someday to have the time & opportunity to spend time with the ones I love & those I like to get to know more about & share some `Life....tick - tick - tick & life goes on until it `Ends.........

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2012

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2012 - YouTube < Click to see some things I'd like to `do/try & meet the people that did all these crazy thing in their lives (lol) SuperSuper put 2gether Vid 4-Sure

People
People who need people (I need people 4-Sure) lol
Are the luckiest people in the world,
Barbra Streisand - People - YouTube < Click 4 people, because everyone should need people in their `life 4-Real!!!!!!!
4 Reading, I hope that U EnJoyed....Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 10-13-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:31 PM

so far that no one else posted who they would want to spend a day of their life with

I know that it made my grandfather very `happy when he read my thread & we will plan a day during the holidays to get together & go fishing

that everyone is so busy (like me) that they don't have the time in their life to spend with someone they would like to share a day of life(?)..Maybe ? What if ?

If you got this far on this thread, thanks for reading & I'm hoping that there are member's that may post "Who they would like to spend a day with (if they had a day to spend) $

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 everyone