Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

i was told i was stupid to have

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 09:11 AM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default i was told i was stupid to have

my neighbor told me yesterday morning that i was stupid to have a storage unit to store my car carrier and my mustang in. he seen me pull up in tow the carcarrier and the mustang he asked me where do i keep them so i told him. i dont have the room for the car carrier and if i was going to get a storage unit to put it in so i got the bigest one so i can put both the mustang and the carrier in side by side. i thought to my self why not the mustang didnt have a tag on it and didnt want the police to have a reson to walk up to it to give it a ticket because it didnt have a tag. he told me i was stupid to have a storage unit. so i told him biting my tong i dont have the money right now to build a garage big enough to put them in. right now i still owe money on my house but i am glad i ow 58k on it i am waiting to pay it off before i build the garage any way. why have to loans an the house if i dont need to right now. i want a garage instead of a carport with a really big shed filled with tools and every thing that cant suport any thing big like those two. what i am saying was it wrong of him to say i was stupid. i didnt want any thief with a truck to say steel me to the car carrier and try to take one of the cars at the same time when no one is here

Old 08-07-2010, 09:15 AM

Who cares what your neighbor thinks. Do what you think is right. One thing to think about is that depending on the cost of your storage unit each month, you may able to build your garage with that money.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:19 AM

stupid neighbors. throw dog poo in his yard.

Old 08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Your not stupid for wanting to protect your property! Your neighbor is stupid for criticizing you!

Old 08-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

i agree with todd but also then there's the issue of where to keep it while building one with out issue from theifs/local 50

i have been somewhat lucky that i havn't received a ticket for having expired tags for the last 2 years and it sitting outside uncovered but i live in kinda the outskirts of town. but renting my landlords are starting to hasle me

Old 08-07-2010, 02:07 PM

Justin Send it to me I have lots of storage space and it does not matter if the tags are current or not.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
Justin Send it to me I have lots of storage space and it does not matter if the tags are current or not.
He'll even make sure the engine oil stays circulating properly, and the tires don't develop flat spots. :p

I think you're perfectly justified in keeping a storage unit for the carrier and the `stang. Your neighbor is being short sighted. Would he rather have you keep the carrier and untagged car on your front lawn? Tell him you'll have to put the car on blocks just to make sure nobody steals it.

Or you can tell him it's your money, your decision, your business. Not his.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:31 PM

you should ask him if you can store your stuff at his place

Old 08-07-2010, 07:11 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Mabye if you talk the way you type... jk Id tell him to lay off. He probably has some old pos he doesnt care enough about.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Maybe he drives a Prius.

Quick Reply: i was told i was stupid to have