Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Was I outta line???

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb

RocknSS you have me wondering if I posted anything Friday.... :O

No, I thought it was me
The MCF EnForcer has spoken "Please Comply" or

Plus, his EnForcement `Team

above needs batteries or recharged
to be put in2 action LOL

Old 06-17-2012, 10:07 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint
If i wasnt out of highschool was married and had 3rd kid on the way I would be pissed too.

BTW one of my favorite ford trucks of all time is the f150 with the 300 6. Yea a 460 or power stroke is nice but the 300 will last longer then you if you take care of it.
You do have a point. If I was in his situation I guess I'd be an angry person also.everyone seems to love the Inline 6 and I've never driven one lol. I must be missing something there. I wish I could have afforded a powerstroke. Me and the fiance are talking about getting a joint loan together in a few years (2-3 years probably) and getting something. at first we'd settled on a 06/07 SS. Well then it popped into my head I've always wanted an 04 GTO so we threw that into the mix. Well now I'm thinking throw a Crew cab Powerstorke in the list too. Lol So got some deciding to do. I think the powerstorke will b thrown out or last on the list though. Since my 2000 F-150 has 70,060 miles right now and is in great shape. And I was also thinking by the time we are looking at what we can afford it'll be inthe range of all 7.3 powerstokes or 6.0s. I've read that the 6.0s are basically costly junk due to head gasket issues. And the 7.3 i'd LOVE to have one but by now since they're so popular around here you can't find one with 120k or less which is what I'd want.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
Yeah you definitely weren't out of line, he just flew off the handle real quick. At least he apologized.

RocknSS you have me wondering if I posted anything Friday.... :O

Some forums are just full of cocky douchebags though. There are some Honda forums like that, but the Prelude forum I'm a member of is great, lots of info, help and entertainment. Definitely not a G rated forum though.
I really did appreciate that he apologized. As I said before this is the only forum I really enjoy being on and the best run I've been on and I love it. I've been on a few forums and ouf of em all i love this one the most. I've joined a ram forum when I had my dodge, i joined an expedition forum when my buddy needed help with his and neither of us knew what to do so i joined since he didnt know how to use a forum, and this forum of course and now also the F150 forum.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
I'll keep this relatively brief. WE are a "G" rated forum. PERIOD! I just deleted a post that crossed MY line of what's acceptable, and it was posted Friday. Where's MY line? IF you can have your 6 year old child, or grandchild, sit on your lap and browse the MCF with you, and you don't have to explain something "adult" oriented, no matter what it is, or hide some vulgarity, then that's what the MCF is about. I'm proud to be a moderator here. There should be no posts, PM's, ANYTHING on THIS forum that you should have to apologise to you child, grandchild, or your grandchild's parent about. Name calling is STRICTLY prohibited, even in PM's. We ARE a FAMILY FRIENDLY CAR FORUM, AND we are proud of it!

This is the ONLY car forum I'm on. The only other forum I'm on is a green tractor forum.
I totally agree with you. I don't have kids but I do understand 100% what you're saying. Also have to think about what if a future member is browsing around here before joing, probably would'nt want anything bad written to make them think it's not a good thing to join.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:34 PM

Trolls will be trolling. Haters gonna hate.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

People who join this forum as their first forum ever are spoiled

We are the nicest bunch of people around, you don't find that in many of the forums.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
People who join this forum as their first forum ever are spoiled

We are the nicest bunch of people around, you don't find that in many of the forums.
I have to agree! Since this was my first Forum ever

Old 06-18-2012, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Trolls will be trolling. Haters gonna hate.
thats about the just of it I'd say.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You should send me a link to that thread in PM. I will ruin him XD

Old 06-18-2012, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
You should send me a link to that thread in PM. I will ruin him XD
love it! I think I'll keep the peace for noe but if I ever need it I'll keep you in mind man!

Quick Reply: Was I outta line???