Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I noticed somebody here turned 40 on Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Thank you, well 25 yesterday, what are you today honestly I thought thirty was a pretty big milestone for me??
Let me rephrase that..... it SEEMS as though yesterday I was 25. My brain tells me I am, but.....umm..... my body (and my drivers license) don't agree. Now I ask you....What's up with that???

I remember when I was about 13 and thinking how old I would be in the year 2000. I couldn't even imagine being in my late 30's then. Now here it is 10 years beyond that........wow........time's a wastin........

Now that is as close as I get to tellin my real age

Old 02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

cool, thanks, I get the picture only kidding! I read another post you made on the thread that awesomess made (Amy) and now I understand about the age question a lady with a monte is great, sorry if I may have offended earlier saying "thanks guys" in an earlier post to you and the other member who chimed in here is a post by our super space mod about getting older!!

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Hi Birthday Boy `Chris,
The senior's citizens in my village state that
"Age is just a State of Mind"
Think young, & be `young.....They live by those words,
and extract the most from everyday they are given.
We hope that you are enjoying your Birthday 4-Sure.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
cool, thanks, I get the picture only kidding! I read another post you made on the thread that awesomess made (Amy) and now I understand about the age question a lady with a monte is great, sorry if I may have offended earlier saying "thanks guys" in an earlier post to you and the other member who chimed in here is a post by our super space mod about getting older!!
You certainly didn't offend me at all. Being a gearhead all my life, I've always considered myself as 1 of the guys. I've raised my daughter the same.

And I in fact do agree with the seniors in spaces villiage. "Age is indeed just a State of Mind" But man, did it ever sneak up on me LOLLOL.

When I get there, I will be a happy senior.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:14 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Black Bowtie
Let me rephrase that..... it SEEMS as though yesterday I was 25. My brain tells me I am, but.....umm..... my body (and my drivers license) don't agree. Now I ask you....What's up with that???

I remember when I was about 13 and thinking how old I would be in the year 2000. I couldn't even imagine being in my late 30's then. Now here it is 10 years beyond that........wow........time's a wastin........

Now that is as close as I get to tellin my real age
I tell people "You'll go to bed 25 yrs old and wake up 40." Most don't believe me but that's the way it feels. To me anyways.

I remember I used to think about being 42 in the year 2000. Where I wanted to be in my life and what I hoped to accomplish. Most of it didn't happen. Now the year 2000 was 10 yrs ago and I'm getting ready to turn ...... 52. (HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

I believe the only reason I'm having any problems (which is lack of energy) is due to my not sleeping. You don't sleep, you don't get any rest. No rest, no energy. I guess I should have had neck surgery 10 yrs ago instead of letting it work on me for 10 years like it has.