Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I have me a Hater

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007 | 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
Default RE: I have me a Hater

Man, thatreally sucks. Only two thingsI can think to do are:

1. Big Frickin Dog - let him get some,

2. Mr Smith & Wesson.

Just kidding. It really, really pi**es me off when people do things like this to others. There is NO excuse for actions like this. It sounds like jealousy to me. It's like when I go somewhere and park in the middle of BFE, all by myself. Without fail, there is ALWAYS somebody parked really close to me, just me and them out in the middle of nowhere.

Old 10-10-2007 | 08:58 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

it don't even need to be a webcam... most any video camera can do just what mickey said.

Old 10-10-2007 | 10:13 PM

i just put mine near a motion light and watched one nite and it scared the little ****s off...lucky i didnt catch them

Old 10-10-2007 | 10:56 PM
|
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: mad717

It's like when I go somewhere and park in the middle of BFE, all by myself. Without fail, there is ALWAYS somebody parked really close to me, just me and them out in the middle of nowhere.
lol... I went to K-Mart tonight to get some pop (soda for everybody else), anyways... I park all in the last two parking spots and angled the car across two spaces. So I come out and there is a Black Charger RT as well kept as mine parked across two spots, but so that our front ends created a V... I laughed when I saw it... I don't know if he was sending me a message or if it was mutual respect... in either case, I didn't mind because their car looked so good!

But this is turning out to be a blessing. My car is looking good again. But after what happened, and after a few of the neighbors seeing the before and after, I have 4-cars lined up this weekend to detail. I really don't know what a fair price to charge, so I pulled a price out of my butt... $100 a piece. Too cheap??? I was thinking $200, but I didn't have the ***** to ask for it! We pay $125 at the dealership to get our cars detailed inside and out... and they don't do the outside like I do... but I still couldn'tsay it... That's OK, the $400 will help to buy my Diablo and a Porter Cable 7424 (I want one of these.. I have a DeWalt Rotary and it is a bit dangerous... the 7424 is perfect for 99% of the time).

Old 10-11-2007 | 06:30 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

hey, hte hooking up the electricity to it is what my dad has said for years would end fans going out on football fields and tearing down the goal posts.... lol, be like taking a wiz on a transformer

Old 10-11-2007 | 07:17 AM

[align=center]Craig, -BlackAttack-,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's sad that there are people in our World that have no respect[/align][align=center]for other peoplesproperty. The ones in our World that have not[/align][align=center]been taught Right from Wrong, Good from Bad : ([/align][align=center]The one's that never have learned to give up to get, but have[/align][align=center]mastered how to take.[/align][align=center]I really miss my Monte, but it some ways I'm relieved of constantly [/align][align=center]attempting to safeguard it whenever I'm out in any public parking lot. I will never purchased another nice vehicle without having a secure garage to keep it. The elements of nature are enough[/align][align=center]to fight, but when it's adisrespectful human that slams their[/align][align=center]car doors into yours, or pulls into a spot, & hits your front or[/align][align=center]rear bumper, or takes a key& runs it along the side of your car : ( etc.[:@][/align][align=center]My g/f was afraid I would end up being charged with First Degree Murder[/align][align=center]for someone messing with my pride, my car that I've given up so much to have.[/align][align=center]I just don't understand why some people do harm to others, that have never[/align][align=center]harmed them.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]Yes, I am a Dreamer[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-11-2007 | 06:22 PM

Hope you catch who did it - it would almost be worthwhile them doing it to catch them in the act. Although, like Spacesaid - we'd all be spending alot of time in jail!

Old 10-11-2007 | 06:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Awe, just hit the car with 2000 grit and then some non-abrasive rubbing compound and steel wool marks are way gone.

Old 10-11-2007 | 08:31 PM
|
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Awe, just hit the car with 2000 grit and then some non-abrasive rubbing compound and steel wool marks are way gone.
I already had a warranty issue with the hood... So the hood was repainted, cleared, and baked. But since I knew the hood was going to be repainted, it gave me chance to practice with my DeWalt. So I wet sanded the hood with 2000 grit, then applied Med-Cut Polish at 1800-RPM, then fine-cut polish at 1600-RPM, then Scratch & Swirl Remover at 1400-RPM, then Machine Glaze at 1200-RPM, then Showcar Glaze at 1000-RPM, and then applied wax and buffed it off at 1000-RPM. The hood came out amazing.

So I now have confidence using the DeWalt, but it is a dangerous tool. So I want a Porter Cable 7424 because I would still feel more comfortable using it, and it would be effective for 99% of everything I need to do.

Old 10-11-2007 | 10:36 PM

heres a tip... invest in a .45

they work well against most smaller animals... and troublesome kids! Im kidding, I couldnt promote such an activity as youngster hunting, but wow. talk about lack of respect!

Quick Reply: I have me a Hater