Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   I have me a Hater (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/i-have-me-hater-6074/)

BLACK ATTACK 10-10-2007 05:11 PM

I have me a Hater

Two-Weeks ago my car was Steelwooled... well, last night two people -- one male, one female or another small male -- sprayed my car with a wierd solution. Some of it dried a dark gary and it was hard, some was soft like grease but it was black and gritty. But after they sprayed the car, they used their hands to smear it all over the car. The reason I know one was adult male and one was a female or fine boned male. Every inch of the car was covered.

I washed they car with hot soapy water and that got most of it off. Then I used Wax Cleaner to get the rest of it off. It was a pain in the butt, but the car is standing tall again.

Thing is... I don't know why someone has targeted me and my car. I get along with all my neighbors, and I have nevergot any of the neighbor kids in trouble... so... I just have a hater. The guy across the street has an identical car, and the guy two doors down has a red one. All 2006s, all SSs, but nobody is screwing with their car or anybody else on the street.

When I find these characters... It's going to be bad....[:@][:@][:@][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Twisted_Metal 10-10-2007 05:33 PM

RE: I have me a Hater

a damn shame ...[:@]

scc24540 10-10-2007 05:58 PM

flipping ridiculous but i feel ya bro i had them on my car then i put up flood lights all on my car as well as multiple cameras ect.. and it stopped but its f*kn ridiculous that people have nothin better to do

and to those that did it i dare you to come to danville va down my road (harley lane) and try that crap with my car. i will even pay yalls way i just wanna see yall try buncha punk fags

Cowboy6622 10-10-2007 06:43 PM

cowards.. just cowards. too scared to face you, so instead they hit your car. probably just jealusy, you got something they can't have.

knuckle heads....

Taz 10-10-2007 06:53 PM

If it's not someone who has a grudge against you from your job (co-workers and customers), I would have to say it's probably someone who is screwing with you because they see how much you obsess over the finish of your car. Some a-holes are getting their laughs by making you miserable. These people need a new hobby. Bunch of pricks!

rj 10-10-2007 07:25 PM

Well it could be,

These idiots are really after the guy across the street with the identical car and they think he lives in your house?

or..........

It is the guy across the street. Your car looks better so he's pissed off.

Another possibility is it's this guy's kid. They don't like the fact their dad's Monte isn't the only one on the block.

HyperFox 10-10-2007 07:25 PM

Disconnect and remove radio, and your PCM, Put 12V positive to a steel plate by driver door. Hook 12v negative lead to ground of the body..

[sm=badbadbad.gif] Pray for rain. The waterspots wll be worth it.

jeffsmonte 10-10-2007 07:38 PM

I really hate chicken-$hits like that. They have absolutely no respect for anyones property! They keyed me up a while back. $400 worth of damage. They are just so jealous we ride in such hot cars.

mickey 10-10-2007 07:54 PM

do you own a lap top computer?

if you do get a place you can park the car with a good veiw of it.

Then get a web cam, If you can still find it on the Windows web site there was a program to where it would make the camera take photos at any interval that you want.
you can set it to take photos all night long and hopfully catch them in the act and then the cops or a good video editiing should be abel to get them light enough to see.

I just hope that you can get them before they get real stupid and do soemthing you cant fix.

kweef 10-10-2007 08:47 PM

yah i have had people put this white solution that didnt ruin nething but was just a pain to get off and i had to use hot soapy water and they window paint my car and everthing i hate it