Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I had a burrito in my back pocket and sat on it when I got into the car

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Default I had a burrito in my back pocket and sat on it when I got into the car

So I was walking out of taco bell and when I went to go sit in my car I crushed the bean burrito that I had in my back right pocket. The thing went everywhere and it looks like I took an explosive crap and forgot to take my pants off. Anyways I go inside and yell at the guys behind the counter for not wrapping the burrito right and they give me a free one. The worst part about this is that I had to go to work all day with burrito all over me. That and my pants, shirt, car seat, and burrito were ruined. So onto my real question: I looked at AutoMD for some cleanup methods, but they didn’t have anything burrito specific. Any brand of cleaner you suggest? Leather seats btw.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Is this for real?

First of all, who puts food ( hot none the less ) in their pockets?

Second, you can get any type of leather cleaner to clean it up. Just cause its a burrito, doesnt mean that it needs to be Burrito Specific. Meguire's is a good brand.

Next time, leave the food in the sack. Otherwise your might look like you just had explosive diarrhea again.

EWWWW.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:58 PM

If you're looking for something "Burrito" specific, you can try buying "Madre's Limpiador de cuero" or "Cera de Tortuga restaurador de cuero y vinyl". You can get these online. If you don't care about it being "Burro" specific then Mother's or Turtle wax Leather cleaner are fine too.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:08 PM

5 Year Member

Exactamente lo que dijo el Senor

Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Exactamente lo que dijo el Senor
spaniol, senor? Muchas gracias por el apoyo and to all a merry Christmas!
How's it going JJ? How was the move? Did you know there are still parts of Lawton without electric power? How are you and the family?

Old 02-17-2010, 07:39 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I do have to wonder why you were carrying a burrito in your back pocket anyway... all that pressure, you can only expect it to go somewhere?

Did any get on the carpet? Are your seats leather or cloth? Hopefully they are leather and it is exclusively on the seat... in which case, it will nearly wipe off.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:39 PM

If i was drinking a beverage, it would have shot out of my nose like a rocket after reading "Just cause its a burrito, doesnt mean that it needs to be Burrito Specific." and "If you're looking for something "Burrito" specific, you can try buying "Madre's Limpiador de cuero" or "Cera de Tortuga restaurador de cuero y vinyl". "

Thanks for putting me in a better mood after a crappy day!

Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by LuSe4
Thanks for putting me in a better mood after a crappy day!
We try. LOL

Originally Posted by montyss02
How was the move? Did you know there are still parts of Lawton without electric power? How are you and the family?
NO WAYYYYyYY!

We have plenty of power here in Henderson.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM

Wow. All I can do in Spanish is ask how to find a bathroom, say my name and ask what happened to our company's SQL server!

Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM

Una Mas Cervasa Por Favor

Quick Reply: I had a burrito in my back pocket and sat on it when I got into the car