Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> I flunked the "idiot test" <

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
I wonder how many will try this

LoL `Christian,
I'm still try'in 2 get it 2 sound like oranges ~> LOL
I even tried several different languages 2 ~> LOL

I even did a search with pronunications ~> LOL
gull·ible

<INPUT class=au title="Listen to the pronunciation of gullible" type=button> adj \ˈgə-lə-bəl\
Definition of GULLIBLE

<!--INFOLINKS_ON-->: easily duped or cheated

gull·ibil·i·ty<INPUT class=au title="Listen to the pronunciation of gullibility" type=button> \ˌgə-lə-ˈbi-lə-tē\noun
gull·ibly<INPUT class=au title="Listen to the pronunciation of gullibly" type=button> \ˈgə-lə-blē\adverb

<!--INFOLINKS_OFF--><!-- End Google Analytics --><STYLE type=text/css>.learners-link div.learners-link-content{ font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; padding: 0 5px 0 22px;}.learners-link div.learners-link-content a .word{ text-decoration: none;}.learners-link div.learners-link-content a:hover .word{ color: #5358a9; text-decoration: underline;}#content .definition div.d .learners-link a,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:hover,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:link,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:visited{ color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-size: 13px; text-decoration: none;}</STYLE> See gullible defined for English-language learners »

<STYLE type=text/css>.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content{ font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; padding: 0 5px 0 0;}.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content a .word{ text-decoration: none;}.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content a:hover .word{ color: #5358a9; text-decoration: underline;}#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:hover,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:link,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:visited{ color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-size: 13px; text-decoration: none;}</STYLE>See gullible defined for kids »

Variants of GULLIBLE

gull·ible<INPUT class=au title="Listen to the pronunciation of gullible" type=button> also gull·able <INPUT class=au title="Listen to the pronunciation of gullable" type=button> \ˈgə-lə-bəl\

<STYLE type=text/css>.example-sentences ol.collapsed-list li.hidden{ display: none;}li.more-sent-link{ background: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.more-link,#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.hide-link{ color: #717274; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.more-link:hover .text,#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.hide-link:hover .text{ text-decoration: underline;}.example-sentences ol.expanded-list a.more-link,.example-sentences ol.collapsed-list a.hide-link{ display: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link span.icon{ padding-right: 2px;}</STYLE>Examples of GULLIBLE

<!--INFOLINKS_ON-->
  1. I'm not gullible enough to believe something that outrageous.
  2. They sell overpriced oranges to gullible tourists LOL

Old 07-11-2012, 12:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Isn't it a GOOD thing to flunk the idot test ? I'm just saying!!

Old 07-11-2012, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Isn't it a GOOD thing to flunk the idot test ? I'm just saying!!
Yes `Rick, I hear what you're saying
but

=========================================

aaaah `Yes, that's what everyone tells me...What's
your excuse ? Well, I met this kid from `space & he
taught me how 2 be one...I even took the idiot test & passed & got them all right I did cheat some, but
no one knows but me...No, I'm not gubbile whatever that means ? ? But when I say that word it sounds like Oranges LOL

Last edited by Space; 07-11-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I missed something........ and I'm confused, maybe I'll try later after a few+++ beers......

Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
I missed something........ and I'm confused, maybe I'll try later after a few+++ beers......

LoL ~> LoL `Chris, your post is funny & you should be conFuzed (it's a space thread) ~> To understand this thread you will need more then a few beers 4-Sure *LOL*
I don't even understand it , but it's creating activity on the MCF and giving members that click a chance to say to themselves "WTF" ~> Where's The Fun I'm still try'in to understand Taz's post ? ?

Let us know if you take the test ? We will all sit here & wait for your results ~>

p.s. wish U a fun eve....Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-11-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I said I passed. I didn't say I got a perfect score.