Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

HypeR Street Racing Type B

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Default HypeR Street Racing Type B

http://images.rhino.com/videoflash/h...eet/consumer/#
Buy It Watch It Love It July 19th

Old 07-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Default RE: HypeR Street Racing Type B

what kinds of cars are in it?

Old 07-11-2005, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

what kinds of cars are in it?
You see a little of anything, If you know anything about street racing this movie is from Destroy Entertainment the same people that produce the Teckademics Mishief Series. Click on the link in the first post or go tp hyperstreetracing.com for more info.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:28 PM

Looks like an Viva La Bam gone ricer off take film to me. LOL What's with the closed track? So much for the street racer theme.

Old 07-12-2005, 05:55 PM

ORIGINAL: montejass
Looks like an Viva La Bam gone ricer off take film to me. LOL What's with the closed track? So much for the street racer theme.
There is nothing Rice about this movie. This is what Hyper is all about.

Hyper Street Racing is the brainchild of Bear. Bear has been in the industry for some time. He co founded **** Star Clothing and **** Star Racing in the mid 90’s and was there to back his brother up in the formation of Teckademics. Bear’s idea’s for movies are a compilation of Chaos’s. I wanted to do something new and fun! My project was going to be a mix of Car’s, Punk, Hip Hop and Chaos’s. Thus the Birth of Hyper-Type A.

My love of car’s and all things crazy was spilled out in Hyper Type –A. The industry was shocked when the movie came out on a major label. People were like WTF? I love the fact that we are a niche market and am not trying to be the best of coolest movie production around. I kind of laugh at the new guys and there idea’s of being the greatest best newest movie that’s going to blow away the competition! I love what Dustin has to say (Co-Founder of Teckademics) His quote is “We have no Competition!” I firmly believe that all the movies coming up behind Teckademics are going to be flashes in the pan wanna be imitators! Now we come to HypeR. As you can see from the Movies we are not trying to imitate anybody. We appeal to those that just want solid entertainment. We really enjoy our interaction with our fan’s and friends on our websites and we really listen to you guys and try our hardest to make what you guys and gals want. That leads me to HypeR Type-B. We have listened and have made the next one even more crazy and Type-B has tons and Ton’s of sick drifting, burnouts and racing! I can’t wait until it comes out in spring of 05. Type-B is going to freak people out when we destroy houses, golf carts, and blow stuff up and Drift the day and night away! We have incar footage using auto-X cams and new style footage never seen before! We once again use a soundtrax of underground punk and hip-hop and include special surprises like (Random acts of Break dancing!) Anyway to our friends and fan’s we made this one for you and our love for car’s and all things crazy one again pours out into mindless madness and really cool car footage! Thanks for supporting us! I love all you guys! HSR

Bear, Hyper Street Racing
more info www.hyperstreetracing.com

Old 07-12-2005, 06:05 PM

I threw this thread up to promote the Type B and the Hyper Street Racing name and hopefully get some sales, becuase these guys work very hard to make these movies and they have my full support. Oh and PS its out today