Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

How to Win a Street Fight ? What ? : )

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:36 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Angry How to Win a Street Fight ? What ? : )

Disclaimer:We must fill the empty space on our forum, so our sponsor's see that we are a active automotive forum 4-Sure...Your turn to post your comments/thoughts etc...It's all about playing the forum game.
If your don't post something, You will get your_________kicked lol

When some A-Hole is sitting on your Monte Carlo ? or opens his door
in2 your Monte and causes damage ? You get out screaming & he gets out & is 6'8" & 300lbs Oh `Zhit.....
originated by:Anonymous, Ben Rubenstein, Sasuke Sarutobi, Imperatrix =
Featured Article

The aim of this guide is to help you to resolve a street fight or confrontation using simple, deliberate actions that enable you to survive and escape. But remember, defending yourself is a final resort.

Steps

1. Be aware of your environment. Aside from various objects that can be used as weapons and traps, knowing where to run is very important--especially when you're outnumbered. Use all of your senses fully. Don't just look around directly--use shadows and reflections to your advantage.
    How To Fight And Win On The Streets Best Self-Defense Secrets

2. Err on the side of caution by assuming the following: Your opponent is a better fighter, and has backup; They have a blunt or edged weapon, such as brass knuckles or a knife; and you will be hit. Be ready to take a punch.

3. Walk away from the fight. Although perhaps obvious, the most sure-fire way to "win" in a street fight is to not fight one altogether. In the vast majority of cases, there will be some sort of warning before actual physical aggression occurs. If you can resolve a dispute without having to fight, do so. Don't let your ego get in the way of your safety. In a verbal dispute that has the potential to become violent, stay calm and take a firm but apologetic approach. Be neutral and non-confrontational. For instance, if a guy accuses you of looking at his girlfriend, you can just apologize and say that she looked like someone you used to know. He now has only two options:

• Accept your apology, and maybe even apologize back. If this happens, all is well. Is it that hard to apologize to some jerk (even if you don't mean it) to avoid a fight? If the situation seems to be resolved, remember never to turn your back on the aggressor. It is wise to take 2-3 steps backward and then turn. Always be ready for a sucker punch.
  4. Continue the threatening behavior. If he continues to threaten, repeat the apology. Look sincere, but not weak! If he continues to threaten and close the distance on you, say that you do not want any trouble. Be firm verbally. Use terms like "back off" or "keep away". Get louder as he gets closer.

5. Stay at a distance from your opponent, allowing the distance to shorten only to strike. The attacker needs to close distance to strike you. Staying just out of their reach means they cannot hit you. Try to stay on an opponent's 'outside' (i.e. towards the side, rather than directly in front). Remember that they can be an obstacle to themselves. Keep your guard up. Even if it's only by extending your hands in a 'stay-back' type of pose, it places something between you and your opponent.

6. Know when and how to run:

• If you are outmatched or outnumbered, or just not willing to fight, then run at the first opportunity towards public, well-lit areas where there will be others. When escaping in the middle of a confrontation, try to impede your opponents as much as possible:

• Block them with obstacles. If you can put a trashcan, car, bus, or policeman between you and the attacker, all the better.
  7. Run between narrow paths, such as between cars on a parking lot, run up a narrow stairwell and fight downward (make sure you have an exit), or run (and fight) through a narrow hallway. This will prevent the opponents from ganging up on you.
  8. If you know you won't outrun them, don't try. If you are caught (especially with multiple attackers), you will lose the fight due to a simple lack of energy. The one or two opponents that sprint with you may be just as tired, but those jogging behind will be fresh for the fight.

9. Establish your balance so that you can stay on your feet. Spread your lengths to shoulder width and bend your knees. Going to the ground is very dangerous to the untrained fighter, especially if the opponent has weapons, back-up, or ground-fighting experience. If you find yourself tangled up with them, break away any way you can.

10. Defend yourself. Respond to attacks by aiming for any open, vulnerable spot without exposing too much of yourself. Use "reasonable force" (see Warnings below).

• Damage to "soft spots" (face, temples, throat, kidneys, solar plexus, etc.) may eventually incapacitate your opponent. Scratching, biting, clawing, spitting, pulling hair and attacking eyes can also be used. You are defending yourself from a violent aggressor, not fighting in a ring with rules. Use anything you can to ensure your safety. Poke the eyes, and if there are others ganging up on you, hit with outstretched fingers into the front of the throat.
  11. Hitting the nose blurs the eyes and causes pain, and it just might leave your opponent dazed long enough to get away.
  12. Consider using low kicks if you are at arm's reach. Low kicks should be aimed towards shins, ankles, the insides or back of calves or thighs and knee caps (if their legs are straight). Do not aim higher than knee or waist height because they will grab your leg.
  13. Attacks from behind are difficult to see and avoid, and in a real fight, it is not cowardly to strike from behind. Watch your back, and attack that of your opponent(s).
  14. Head butt your opponent fast and hard. Bring the top your forehead down across his nose and face. The "Glasgow Kiss" has defeated many experienced fighters not prepared for it. It's your best chance instead of punching and slapping an enraged meathead like an idiot.
  15. Learn to grapple. A successful grapple can put you in control, even if the attacker is much stronger or faster than you. One way is waiting for them to make a move, and then counterattack. Grappling as a counterattack almost never fails, if done correctly.

16. Be as loud as possible. Don't be afraid to scream for help, or yell out "Fire!"(people are more likely to respond to fire because they'll want to watch, they probably won't want to get involved if you shout anything else) This brings unwanted attention that your attacker would rather not have. It also distracts them and could make them panic, making them less conscientious fighters.

17. Escape as soon as your opponent(s) are incapacitated enough to allow you to run as described above.

18. 10

Phone the police or alert some other authority as soon as you can. Let them know where you are, where the attack occurred, and describe your attackers.

19. If you have a background in martial arts use what you have learned.

Discover What The Martial Artists And The Army Don't Want You To Know

Warnings

Is that the Kid Beating himself again : )
  • Fighting can cause injury or death, and land you in jail.
  • "Reasonable force" is the most important phrase to remember when defending yourself; the law generally permits you to do enough to prevent the attacker from harming you, but no more. Do just what it takes to run away, and notify the authorities as soon as possible. Things such as kicking someone while they are down are considered assault even in the context of self defense in some countries.
  • Never try to fight when intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
  • When hitting your opponent's face, be very careful. You can wind up with broken fingers or severe cuts if you hit the forehead, teeth, or nose.
  • Obtain a weapon if possible. According to the rules of "reasonable force" it is your right to use as much force as necessary to ensure your own safety. If you pull a knife (or other weapon) on a guy and he continues the confrontation, then he pushed you to defend yourself. Living is your priority -- damaging or intimidating your opponent enough to let you get away is your method.
  • This article is presented as a basic guide to dealing with difficult situations, and is not intended as a substitute for actual self defense training. If you are concerned with learning to defend yourself against physical violence, find a reputable self-defense class in your area. If you do not know where to begin, consider asking at your local police station.
Related wikiHow

• How to Defend Yourself 4-Sure
Member's, Have you ever been in a
Street Fight ?

Post if you have & `if your won ?

I've been in BeachBattle's, & she always wins

lol

Last edited by Space; 02-11-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

I just had some guy lean on my car about a week ago while it was sitting out front of my work...I saw him throught the window, got up, walked outside and kinda in a somewhat nasty tone was like "excuse me, what the hell are you doing???" he just looked at me like "what?" I was like "do you mind, thats my car your leaning on". He then told sorry, and gave me the "back off" hand. I think he thought I was crazy. LOL. I don't mean to be a jerk, but hey, common sense, don't just go leaning on anyones car, its just plain respect IMO.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:52 AM

How to win a street fight... Smith & Wesson .38 :-P

Totally agree Michael. Errks me to no end when people have no respect for others property. I don't care if it's rusted out, primered over, beat to heck and back, POS if it's not your's don't touch!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:58 AM

...LOL Brian...Smith & Wesson : )
Below is a recreation of what `Michael really did

...Now stay `off my Monte RS

Old 02-11-2010, 12:00 PM

and then the guys Big Brother shows `up look'in for `Michael

Old 02-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

haha yea thats y i got the trusty taurus 9mm slim edition on my side at all times. and i agree, y do people think they gotts touch ur car or lean against it or write on it when its dirty!!! also y do people use there car roof as a table i got no clue! i seen sum1 with a cloths basket sitting on the roof till she opened the car! or people that are 2 lazy to take there shopping cart back to a cart return and leave it in the middle of the parking lot then the wind comes and blows it right into your car!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

haha i remember this 1 time i was driving through walmart parking lot and it gots the lovely speed bumps and with my body kit i gotta go real slow over them so i dont drag, well out of know were this huge dodge pickup came out of nowere on my *** reving his engine. he was so close i couldnt see his bumper! so i took my time and ignored him got over the speed bumps and turned down through the parking lot and screamed at him ur truck is a pos! then spun the tires off through the lot and parked at the bottom were my buddy was. 5 min later he comes pulling down and stopped got out of his truck and looked at me and goes u got sumthin to say? i think i heard u say sumthin. i go yea i do ur truck and you are both a piece of **** so he started moving toward me out came the pistol and his tail was between his legs and running back to his truck spinning tire out of there saying he was calling the police haha. well they never showed up!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 PM

...Thanks John & member's for your posts : ) I just don't understand people that don't have respect for other peoples property.... Especially a Monte Carlo that they have worked hard to get/keep & drive......

I know I want to Scream "Stay `off my Car U A-Hole
Ok, that's it ....U must not be able to hear Time 4 Action

Old 02-11-2010, 12:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

You want to scream it!?!? LOL...I have screamed it before...except I added a word in front of a-hole the f word...so it came out something like "get your f'ing hand of my car you f'ing a-hole." LOL

Like I said before, I don't mean to be a jerk, but I think they have it coming being so disrespectful.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i still rmbr when i got my sierra i bought it new the only vehicle i have ever bought new & some soccer mom in her new 2007 Escalade opened her door & put a dent in my truck & good sized dent & i got outta my truck & stopped her & was like hey u dented my truck, well she got an attitude with me & was like so its just a dent well i was like whatever got back in my truck slid to the passenger side & door slammed her Escalade & deff caused some damage, i hate when ppl dont respect others property

Quick Reply: How to Win a Street Fight ? What ? : )