Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hey

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Photobucket
Default Hey

I never went out and started bashing anyone ON THIS SITE!!! I kept it off this site, i only had a link in my sig. And just like any other link in ANY sig, that link can go anywhere, cardomain, yahoo, anything. Not once have a said anything to chris since i came back, and i intend to keep it that way. Even when he was bashing my car in my rim thread, i kept my mouth shut, soemthing he has failed to do when i did the same to him, now whos the bigger person here?

I dont care what you guys do, but if you ban me, your jsut as ridiculous as MyMonte.com, for banning me for soemthing that happened on another site.

\Note: Sig link removed at mods request

Old 04-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Default RE: Hey

Um, awkward? Didn't know we had any problems on this site?

Old 04-26-2008, 02:44 AM
Photobucket

You dont, and wont

Old 04-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin,

Your constant creation of threads like this only stir things up and add drama.

Drama is a boring movie genre, not something to be brought into a car enthusiast's forum.

You've bashed this site and it's members, here and on other websites.
That alone is reason enough for you to be gone. It's even in the forum's rules.

You attract arguements and such whenever you show up on this site. Especially with threads like this one. You were given a second chance to redeem yourself. As far as I'm concerned you blew it. You pretend to be Mr. Nice-guy on here, while bashing us on other sites.

You have made threats against this site, it's members and the staff by saying things like, "you can't get rid of me. I'll keep coming back." And further threatening people by putting "Paybacks a bitch" in your sig ismore proof of the kind of person you are.

I'm tired of dealing with you and what you bring to this site. I'm also tired of losing GOOD members because of you.

Go have a safe and fun trip to your new home in upstate NY. I've heard it's really nice country up there, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it. I really do like those GP rims on your car. I think they look good on your car. But justGO from this site completely.

Thank you, and have a good life!