Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

hello :) been soo busy

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007 | 07:59 AM
|
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default hello :) been soo busy

hey guys, if you've been wondering where i've been i've been insanely busy with the store and everything else going on lately, yes i still check on here all the time, but have absolutely no time in the past month to post, on top of that, most people know that i have a little girl, and the monte is only a 2 door car, so i was in need of a 4 door....so unfortunetly i had to sell the monte carlo, i love the car, but i needed something more practical...i'm still definetley checking in on here all the time, as i have made a lot of friends on here, just have been so busy with work, getting the car licenced, and working on the house, and spending time with the family...

here's a pic of the new car

Old 10-26-2007 | 08:12 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member
Default RE: hello :) been soo busy

Hey Josh!
Congrats on your new bundle of joy!
Nice new car too! Looks great.
I drove through Tilbury, Ontario on sunday and noticed a 2005 Tony Stewart edition parked in front of the Pontiac dealership. You immediately came to mind. This one looked immaculate. The car wasn't there last week. I'm wondering if it's your car. I bought my Dale jr. edition from the Chevy dealer next door, and they told me that they regularly trade and swap new and used cars from other dealerships. The graphics on the sides really look great in person. What kinda threw me off was the "Supercharged SS" tags on the sides are black, and you can't see them until you get about ten feet away.

P.S. check your PM's

Old 10-26-2007 | 08:18 AM
|
5 Year Member

hey, no i sold my car locally, then bought my car off ebay from houston texas

its a huge tony stewart fan lady from about 20 min away from here that bought it

will check pms

Old 10-26-2007 | 09:31 AM

Nice looking Magnum.My wife had one of those as a loaner (only a 6 cylinder though)when her Pacifica was in for warranty work.She said she really got the looks in it.

Old 10-26-2007 | 10:39 AM

Moderator Wiz Kidd,
You have been missed by all. I will miss your Tony Stewart Edition, but
I really, really like your new ride : )[:-]
When are you going to make the challenge to all Monte Carlo Member's ?
LOL ~ LOL ~LOL ~LOL
I think you got one of the best family `Hot Rods out today : )
It's a Freak'in V-8 HEMI
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif]
[:-]
The beach bum's/gf/Space are really happy for you.
Look forward to more pic's/vid's/drag times : )
I'm sure all the members can appreciate your decision.
Safe/Happy/Fun/Fast/Fast/Super Fast miles in your Awesome Magnum.
`Space & `Bums

Old 10-26-2007 | 10:59 AM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

JOSH, welcome back d00d!!!

Man I do not know what's going on here? Whether it has something to do with MCFs or Montes in general or maybe it's some type of terrorists action but SO many are selling their Montes we'll have to re-name the web site "We USED To Own A Monte" instead of MCfs.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:01 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

JOSH, welcome back d00d!!!

Man I do not know what's going on here? Whether it has something to do with MCFs or Montes in general or maybe it's some type of terrorists action but SO many are selling their Montes we'll have to re-name the web site "We USED To Own A Monte" instead of MCfs.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
[/align][align=center]RJ, again you make another post to make me LOL : ) [/align][align=center]Thanks.[/align][align=center]"Special Section MCF: We Used to Own a Monte" LOL-LOL[/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Please read the below review, & if you have a new baby + auto parts[/align][align=center]to haul around, then I think Mod `Wiz made a great choice in rides : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

2006 Dodge Magnum Reviews

Article Subsections

• Introduction[/align][/align]

• Lineup
[/align]
• Walkaround
[/align]

• Interior
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

see more photos

Muscle wagon delivers SUV utility.
[align=center][/align]

Driving Impressions
[align=center][/align][align=center]The Dodge Magnum was a car we enjoyed driving, especially the SRT8. All that horsepower, all that torque, predictable handling, and a solid, comfortable ride. [/align][center]The five-speed automatic transmission upshifted smoothly. Even in AutoStick mode, however, it sometimes upshifted before we wanted it to. Gear engagement often lacked the crispness we believe should be the norm in a car with the SRT8's credentials. The shift lever moves through a slotted gate, with AutoStick actions managed with sideways movements at the bottom end of the gate.
The specs say that the SRT8's engine is electronically limited to 6600 rpm, but the tachometer redlines at 6250 rpm, and upshifts generally occurred between 6000 and redline. The engine felt comfortable at that speed, as it should, seeing as how the 425 horsepower peaks at 6400 rpm.
Power in the SE with its 2.7-liter V6 is barely adequate for a car weighing close to two tons, and the base, four-speed automatic is, shall we say, basic. But with judicious selection of aftermarket tires and wheels and body tack-ons, who's to know it's the lowest-cost ride?
[b]The SXT is better, with some 30 percent more horsepower and torque on tap, plus a five-speed automatic, in a car weighing barely 50 pounds more than the base SE. The SXT's 3.5-liter V6 makes 250 horsepower and, in these days of high horsepower V8s, that number might have lost its meaning, but 250 horsepower is a lot, and it's especially effective with

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:04 PM
|
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

we'll have to re-name the web site "We USED To Own A Monte" instead of MCfs.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
lol yah we'll make a special section just for that

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:19 PM

Congratulations on your new purchase. I love Dodge. My goal was to get an SRT8 Charger, but when I saw my monte sitting on the lot all by itself, she called to me.

You are going to love the magnum. It has great power, awesome handling, and great traction. PERFECT for your family. Good luck Josh, and I hope to still hear from you around here..

Old 10-26-2007 | 03:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

our top 2 posters don't have monte carlo's anymore? this is a strange monte carlo forum.... where the leaders don't drive monte's kind of crazy... i guess wiz kidd has to get a new signature too

Quick Reply: hello :) been soo busy