Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Are you Happy ?
I'm happy all the time
15.00%
I'm happy most of my time
65.00%
I'm happy half of my time & then I wake `up
5.00%
I'm happy some of my time ? not much...
10.00%
I'm never freak'in HAPPY, I hate polls, I hate everything
0%
I think I'm happy, but I take (Med's)
5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

>>>> Happy Poll <<<<

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space I try to always be happy and I succed 75 % of the time.

You know after reading some of your posts I feel guilty if I am not Happy!

Old 09-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm happy for the most part, I've had a stressful life, it catches up with me sometimes, but I drive a Monte, that alone keeps me going

Old 09-24-2011, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Its hard for me to be happy..
"Never say Never" Happy people ~>attract `Happy People" 4-Sure...

It's great to see the poll results so far & that the majority of our Member's that voted are Happy

I know I'd rather make people Happy, instead of sad , unless it's people that are hurting others, then I'd rather seen them sad until they learn how not 2 hurt & make people `Happy...It's the way I was taught, it's the way I act/live..
I just share, cause I care...& if one of my post helps someone be happier, then I am fullfilling my mission in `Life..

"Happiness is all a State of Mind" 4-Sure...Think `bout it ?"

Everything is a state of mind. The Universal Laws hold the truth that everything is a state of mind as accurate as the Law of Gravity holds the truth of gravity. You need to think higher than before to rise above what is now. You need to be confident before you can win the prize. Succeeding in spite of life's travail is not only for the strongest or fastest one. Often, the one who wins is the one who believes she/he can.

If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you think you will lose, you have already lost. The Universal Laws hold that truth for everything in the world; success begins with intent. What is your intent?

A miracle is a shift in your perception that removes in you your block to your awareness of the power of Source energy in this moment. You are as close to Source energy as you have ever been or need to be. However, you will become exponentially more aware of Source energy as you experience it through your thinking and efforts.

Right now, pause and remember that you are as close to Source energy as you need to be right now. You can call upon that power to help you think in winning ways. Ask yourself: 'What can I do this moment to take one step towards the goals, dreams and desires I have? Ask Source to give you ideas to take one step.

If you think you can do a thing, you can, and if you think you can't, you're right! -Henry Ford, Founder/ CEO, Ford Motor Co. Your power to create what you desire is right here right now vis-à-vis your thinking. Believe in your Power and you will see the miracles begin to take shape.

I stole the above from some unknow wise person.., but I really believe...Wish the reader Happiness in `Life 4-Sure

p.s. Thanks everyone for your posts & votes..
Hope I keep on seeing Happy People

Old 09-24-2011, 05:36 PM

For me I try to be and am happy most of the time. Unfortunately I also live with depression and that is not a choice that I can make. It is a disease like a lot of others. My choice is how I let it affect my life. The funny thing about this disease is that it alters your thoughts and moods and sometimes I don't realize this until I am well on my spiral down. They do make drugs to deal with depression but like all drugs they have side effects. For me my moods and attitudes are middle of the road, not real sad, marginally happy. Also makes me sleep a lot and certain parts of my anatomy don't work well. I choose to live with out the drugs and try to be conscience of my state of mind. I try to control my mood swings. It is like a pendulum. If your highs are really high then your lows can be tragic. I don't want to get locked up again in the funny farm. I have never been in prison but I am certain that this is close. They strip you of all your rights and tell you what you can do and what you can't and they have court orders that give them that right and they can also force treatments upon you and you have no choices. My son told me last week he is also dealing with depression too. I am trying to counsel him on how to deal with it. My father also has it and never dealt with it other than to drink his cares away and abuse us. My mother thinks it is nonsense and I just need to grow up.
Part of the disease manifests itself in different ways. Sometimes I engage in unhealthy behavior. Some of it is that I hate change and stew on things that other people take in stride. My spending habits reflect the disease in that I will buy things that give short live gratification. I know these things and do them anyway as if I have no self control. Fortunately I work in the happiest place on earth doing a job that his little stress and that I do well. To top it off it pays well. I hope some day not to have this disease. Most people don't understand it and most people don't know that I have it. The reality is that I will probably continue fighting this demon the rest of my life and hope that my son also finds a way to handle it and that my other kids are not also afflicted.

Old 09-25-2011, 03:57 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I'm happy most of the time!

Old 09-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

i own a Monte Carlo so i always seem happy

Old 09-25-2011, 06:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Lately I've been pretty happy for lots of diff reasons. A big chunk of it has to do with being into horses, working at the shop and just other random things here & there. School is most def the downer in my life though

Old 09-26-2011, 12:05 AM

i guess im happy. i just have a short fuse, and im usually pissed about something. i can be having the best day ever and feel great and the smallest dumbest thing will turn it all around and make the rest of the day suck.

but, i work in customer service. it doesnt matter if your happy, as long as you pretend you are. lol.

my motto... or catch phrase... or just something i say is "i have a limited supply of fake smiles and i aint using one on you"