Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Happy Holidays 2`all

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Happy Holidays ~

And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Chevy Monte Carlo."
(I need to get one of these for myself. he thought)

Old 12-21-2008, 04:36 AM
Default RE: Happy Holidays to->You

[align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center][:-]EnJoying Time `Off @ Surf Beach, Florida [:-]
[/align][align=center]Sorry, no presents this year. I was denied/refused[/align][align=center]a bail-out.[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Bigg `J gets part time `job[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Everyone is Hungry : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think he`s a MCF Member : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF 4 Kitties[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, that`s the good stuff `ok[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays 4 Sure : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Why Me ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Got Scooter-Jacked : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Lost Everything : ( [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Kewl Cat, Got any Smokes/$/Booze ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish you a Merry Keg Christmas Ho Ho Ho[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Santa`s Helpers got a job as USA SWAT Team[/align][align=center]Times are Bad for many[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Members Xmas Party[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Going 2 Taco Bell 4 Xmas[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Booze Tree : )[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays to `all[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Whether you`re into the old fashioned Christmas...
Or the new style Christmas...
Merry Christmas to everyone!
And all the best in 2009.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:02 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]To EveryBody[/align][align=center]~ To you, family, friends, pets & Monte Carlo ~[/align][align=center]"Ignorance is `Bliss 4-Sure"[/align][align=center]Are we living in a `Thankless World ?[/align]

[hr]

Bored ? Check Out
[:-]
Alien Hot Spots of KidSpaces Family
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Roswell, New Mexico - UFO capital
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Mysterious Journeys
[align=center][/align]
>
[align=center][/align][align=center]by Kwin Mosby

[/align][align=center]Humans have looked at the sky for thousands of generations yearning to know what is beyond. Even with our most advanced technology, we have only begun to explore the vast universe, but have advanced beings from outer space visited us?[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stonehenge[/align][align=center]Thousands of people come to witness one of the most baffling relics of antiquity - Stonehenge. Archeological record shows that the site held special significance since the Neolithic period, some 10,000 years ago. A myriad of questions surround the mysterious landmark, including how the enormous monument was constructed.[/align][align=center]Visitors can take a short trip a few miles away from Stonehenge to see a few crop circles that still puzzle skeptics. Inside the circles, the electrostatic gradient can range from 30 - 100 volts of electricity. Did the ancients who built Stonehenge make contact with visitors from above? Plan a trip there and check it out for yourself.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Easter Island[/align][align=center]Far out in the South Pacific lies a tiny land mass called Easter Island. There is nothing for 2,000 miles in circumference. The Moai, nearly a thousand ancient statues weighing over a hundred tons, exist on the desolate island. Many of the Moai may have been created in the centuries after Christ. Some believe there was an alien connection. Legends of the native Rapa Nui people tell of a possible alien connection. Archeologists have found old drawings, which show 'ancient bird people' from the sky that had technology to fly.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Nazca Lines[/align][align=center]Geoglyphs in South America may provide further evidence of encounters between aliens and the ancients. The ancient Nazca people left enormous markings - now known as the Nazca Lines - that cover the arid plains in the Peruvian Desert and only best viewed from a plane or helicopter. According to Nazca myth and legend, gods with odd elongated skulls descended from the sky. Nascas imitated the gods and put boards around newborn babies' heads so the skulls would grow into this long shape.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Roswell[/align][align=center]Roswell, New Mexico, also known as Alien Country, has come to symbolize the many mysteries surrounding the possible existence of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Thousands of UFO enthusiasts head to Roswell each year. The Crash Site Café is one of the gathering places to pick up a quick meal or to discuss the possibility of UFO sightings.[/align][align=center]Numerous local residents witnessed an unidentified flying object falling in the sky in July 1947. Something, described as a quarter mile long, was found in a local rancher's field. The local newspaper posted a statement from Army officials. It stated that the military recovered a flying saucer. Twenty-four hours later, they issued a retraction with pictures, claiming a weather balloon, not an alien craft, fell from the sky.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]McCarran Airport/Area 51[/align][align=center]Only 600 miles northwest of Roswell, near Las Vegas, Nevada, visitors stop at the McCarran Airport, to catch a glimpse of mysterious planes that only use the radio call sign, "Janet." The destinations of these planes are not on any schedule or manifest. Some people believe they carry military scientists to a secret U.S. Air Force base nearby.[/align][align=center]UFO enthusiasts say the planes are heading to a military based called Area 51, located to the south of Rachel, Nevada. It's completely protected and was the test site for the U2 Spy plane.[/align][align=center]And if you still haven't spotted any UFOs. Take a drive down Nevada State Route 375 also known by locals as the "extraterrestrial highway." Many UFO sightings have been reported on this lonely stretch.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Devil's Hole[/align][align=center]In the 1960s, UFO investigators started turning their sights to Death Valley National Park and inside a fracture in the Earth's surface, known as Devil's Hole. Rumors have circulated that Devil's Hole was also the location for another U.F.O. crash.[/align][align=center]Three men went on an excursion near the mysterious site and only one man came back alive. After three days of searching, a local search party could not find Dave Rose and Paul Gianconierti. They vanished without a trace.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We wish everyone Peace/Love/Health/Happiness in 2009[/align][align=center]* In 2009 you can find Space & the BeachRiver Bums[/align][align=center]@ T.G.I.F Fridays in Kuwait City [/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/AB550F24034F41A4B9083D8E8DB8FA67.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 12-22-2008, 07:46 AM

Merry Christmas everyone.....thank you for having me for another year on MFC i enjoyed beeing here thres alot of good people on here and HELPFULL

Old 12-23-2008, 08:36 AM

[align=center]WoW, We see that Santa`s Helper `Josh,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd has dropped into the forum to[/align][align=center]check & see whose been naughty or nice.[/align][align=center]`Josh, we`ve all been SuperSuper Good : )LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We tried 2 PM U, but it did not work again : ([/align][align=center]We wish you & family a Super Holiday Season 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]Please post `up some pictures of your [/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Chaser Snow Sled, & your `life: )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hey, the only pm i got was from taz saying that chris won monte of the year, i was having a lot of issues with virus's getting on my computers, so i thought it safe to hold off for a while, but nothing now, so i guess evrything is good, i can't afford to get virus's on my computer @ work...

i sent you an email the other day(like a week ago) did you get it?

oh and to stay on topic of this thread

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE MCF! hope everyone has a good and SAFE holiday season

2 MORE SLEEPS!thats what i keep telling my little girls anyway

Old 12-23-2008, 10:48 AM

Then What To My Wondering Eyes Should Appear ... But a Silver Monte Carlo and 8 Racing Reindeer!

Hey Space, my Monte and I WISH we were in sunny Florida for Christmas. We have a snowstorm EVERY Tuesday up here in
Chicago. Swears!!

Merry Monte Christmas Everybody!
Best Wishes and Good Luck in the New Year

Old 12-25-2008, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: knightfan26917

ORIGINAL: rj

And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Chevy Monte Carlo."
(I need to get one of these for myself. he thought)
And, NO, he may NOT have one of my MCs...............

Space ... very cool posts, bud.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Yuletide carols being sung by a choir" ... Nat King Cole ... 'The Christmas Song'
Hi `Cort & a very Special Merry Christmas to you!
Thanks so much for all your information &contributing posts to the
Monte Carlo Family. Members like you remind us why we visit
this forum. Wish you the best in 2009 and in `life.
EnJoy you `Journey in all your Monte `Carlo`s : )
and your awesome auto collection.

Quick Reply: Happy Holidays 2`all