Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Great There Goes the Neighborhood (controversial subject alert!) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/great-there-goes-neighborhood-controversial-subject-alert-18835/)

Teacher 02-21-2010 05:04 PM

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."

PINKFLOYD_ 02-21-2010 06:43 PM

And we wonder why the people in the sky flying the space ships wont land.

Wilco 02-21-2010 07:24 PM

I've heard from someone in the know that the spaceships won't land 'cause they are afraid or getting spaceship-jacked! Their insurance doesn't cover that.

rj 02-22-2010 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by PINKFLOYD_ (Post 202530)
And we wonder why the people in the sky flying the space ships wont land.

We said the very same thing 40 yrs ago as kids about UFOs. (no offense Space) :)

My thought is if the government knows this type of stuff is going on............ WHERE is Homeland Security?

Chevy Commando 02-22-2010 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by rj (Post 202737)

My thought is if the government knows this type of stuff is going on............ WHERE is Homeland Security?

I do not mean this to be mean or hateful but to clarify....that we are both living in the same country...where it is legal to...

If you (a law abiding citizen) are at work making an honest living and a criminal (someone who willfully breaks the law) breaks into your house and breaks their leg can sue you and win.

Where in some states if someone breaks into your house and is unarmed they can take your TV and you, by law, can't touch them since they do not have a weapon and do not mean you any harm.

Where someone can break into your house and shoot and kill your wife and when you get your gun they turn and flee. If you shoot them in the back then you can be arrested for murder and possibly convicted.

Where someone can be stupid eought to spill hot coffee on themselves and sue the place they got it from claiming they didn't know it was hot and get 4 million dollars.

Where on youtube there is a 911 call from someone because they wanted Burger King to sell them a hamburger and Burger King refused.

Where if I called you up and told you that I was going to kill you....the police by law can't do anything because I have not commited a crime. But if I called the President up and told him the same thing then I would be behind bars.

Just checking to make sure we are living in the same country :)

Teacher 02-22-2010 06:24 PM

In my state if you break into my house I am authorized to use deadly force to stop you. :)

Cowboy6622 02-22-2010 07:46 PM

Ahhh reminds me of a Toby Keith song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNDcAWNscg8

And this one by Tim Wilson, it is a sorry world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGs-b3p9FU

PINKFLOYD_ 02-23-2010 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher (Post 202835)
In my state if you break into my house I am authorized to use deadly force to stop you. :)

Indeed. Ohio is the same way. So who wants the Peace Pipe Next?

monte07 02-23-2010 09:35 AM

every one knows there is life out there we are not the only ones in this vast galaxy. if we cant get alalong with each other in this planet why in the f#@*! would other life out there come to this planet there not affraid to lose there ships there affraid that we will kill them quicker than we kill each other in this planet we call earth. we are to hostle towards each other to be viseted by other life forms from other planets. they probebly think the only smart species on the planet is the animals on the planet at least the animals are not at war and holding hate rallys. like cats holding rallys of hate about dogs or cats holding rallys for the war on rats and other animals. if we as humans get along there has to be some thing tramatic to happen to make the human race. not the collor of our skin that is called coultures the human race can come to gether alot of things can go so well. but dr marin luther king had it right he told all of us not one coulture all of us humans what we needed to hear not what we want to hear but what we needed to hear and needed to do not just for civil rights but come together as one nation under god not a nation that still has racisum. we as human not whit black yellow or green all humans need to come together dispite what are differences are short tall skinny or heavy we all need to shut up the differences and put the differences out with the trash and stomp out ignorence. and hatered

monte07 02-23-2010 09:39 AM

hense we the people not we black people or white people or yellow people or green people or blue people. this is amarica it is we the people of the united states of amarica, it is not independent states of amarica it is united states not keep your disstence because your different if that is so the stay away from me because your different amarica is going to fail. we all are amaricans dispite what coulture we all come from is what we come to gether as united under a nation of differences coming together united calling amarica the united states of amarica