Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Give Back>Pay 4ward<

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 05:38 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Give Back>Pay 4ward<

"Give Something back 2 the MCF"

Life knows what we need but it only gives back what you put in.
Just like our MCF. It will only be as good or bad as our member's make it to `be 4-Sure!
The MCF knows what you need, but it only gives back what you put in2 it !

If you’ve been having a bad time and life gives you another day of `life, & gives you something good and something 2 smile about, don’t just sit back and accept it.

Be thankful, and use it as something to lean on to help you get back up.

Don’t just take from `Life or the MCF.
Give something back `Ok ?

It’s your life, don’t spend it being miserable, take a good thing no matter how small, get up and put something good back into your life

and the MCF. What goes around comes around, if you try hard and put good into everything you do & your Chevy Monte Carlo, life will give you something back to make you see how wonderful life really is.

Be thankful. Don’t take your one life for granted.

Member's, take good care of your Life, your Monte Carlo & also your Monte Carlo Forum
Post what you are doing to make your Life better ?
Your Monte Carlo ?
Your MCF ?

The MCF will only `be as good or bad as our member's
make it. Yes, it's all `up to you
Please keep yourself good & our MCF
Thank You!

Last edited by Space; 03-11-2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: What are you doing to make your life & the MCF Better ?
Old 03-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Thumbs up >Pay 4ward<

>Pay it forward

">Pay it forward is an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying it to others instead of to the original benefactor.

Wikipedia <Click

Last edited by Space; 03-11-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Thumbs up Thanks to all our active contributing member's on the MCF & in their Life<

I know it can seem like a Thankless World,
but everyone (even you) can make it better
There's many rewards for helping & giving.
Give `it a try & you will see & reap
many rewards.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm continually amazed Space as a Founding Member that you are, all the hurculean and almost daily efforts you STILL put forth into your forums day to day operations. You Sir make this forum a most enjoyable place to come visit.

Your absolutley right in that this forum while providing one may say, nourishment in many forms, will wither and die without itself being cared for by it's members. And as individuals our walking or driving about this blue pearl brings forth quite the gamut of experiences on a daily basis. If a member would look in and reflect on their day, there just has to be an occurance, thought, question that if the time was made to create a post about it, they may in turn provoke a musing reply to their occurance, another thought about their thought or an answer to their question.

So while the forum is about cars, it's also about life and interest in the forum will wane with out enough varied stimuli. Let's everyone try to bring forth a subject and see if we can knock this forum out of the ball park with extra happy members, like family members sitting around a holiday table with many conversations going at once chatting about what ever one may believe the other may find interesting. We can do it...

Thanks so very much for all you have done Space, founding this forum and helping it stay active all these years. You have helped provide a wonderful place for us to visit and kept the light on for us.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Cool Thank You so Much!

Hi `Greg (Zippy),
Your words (post) means a lot to me 4-Sure. Thank You Much It's great to read that my time & efforts are appreciated.

I am not the founding member, but I've been a member since December 2005 under the user name `SpaceRider (now used by Beach Bum `Mike).

I've learned so much about people & cars on our forum from all around planet `earth. It's been a great learning experience for me. I've met the good, the bad & the ugly, but mostly good people with love in their hearts for their Monte's & for others in their life.

I am just part of the Monte Carlo Team & there are many that donate their time & creative talents to improve our forum & our lives.
I consider you one of them 4-Sure. I presently do not have the time to post all our forums past & present Staff & member's that have
made the MCF what it is today (The best automotive forum on the web) > I think!!!

I've found on a automotive forum that member's just don't check in to read about problems of their cars, (Monte Carlo's),but also to find others that have same or similar interest. I do my very best to create topic's that will be of interest to the majority of our membership. Sometimes I succeed & sometimes I fail...(Just like my `life)

I try to not just make posts on the MCF, but to make space creations (LOL)...I know that many are on the edge or like from outer `space (LOL).... The total number of posts/threads I make are not that important as the content contained. I do my best to think b-4 I post them. *Sometimes I 4-get 4-Sure ! I've posted some crazy stuff on the MCF. The only number # I am concerned about is the # in my bank account $ (LOL)

Thanks to member's like you that contribute & continually make the MCF fun & informative.

The MCF is my Monte Carlo Family 4-Real. I get as much from the MCF as I put into the MCF. (So can `you)

Again, I really appreciate your time, your posts & all that you contribute to our forum. You freely share & have helped so many member's.

I hope our member's reads your words & create topic's that can be enjoyed by all on our Monte Carlo Family Automotive Forum..

I depart in peace & happiness & wish all a great experience every time they check in on the MCF...

Thanks to you & all our super contributing member's

Wish all Peace/Love in Happiness in `Life & driving the Awesome Chevrolet Monte Carlo

p.s. I must depart >Work is calling (lol)
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 03-13-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:47 AM
Smile Thank You for the PM's.

Thanks everyone for everything, especially you > I appreciate!

Last edited by Space; 03-12-2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Just because > I need 2 `be a `edit (lol)
Old 03-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Cool Fell From `Space

- Deep Thoughts from Outer `Space 2 `You -

What did you give back to `Life 2day ?

What did U pay 4ward ?

Time = `Life

Invest Wisely

It `Ends

What

`if

EnJoy your `Present of `Now
"NOW"

Old 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM

I always blown away by your efforts Space, the one person I always hope to see posts by are you!... not going to lie sometimes I skim through them but sometimes times I take a moment to read everything you post.

You put a lot of effort in and I'm glad you're here!

Old 03-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Lightbulb "2 EnJoy your NoW" > 4-$ure <

Originally Posted by Jparks
I always blown away by your efforts Space, the one person I always hope to see posts by are you!... not going to lie sometimes I skim through them but sometimes times I take a moment to read everything you post.

You put a lot of effort in and I'm glad you're here!

Thank You `Justinn for your honest words & posts It feels good 2 read that you enjoy my efforts & my post creations

I also skim my own words & observe the mis-spelled words & poor grammar 4-Sure. I just create my own style (LOL).

I always try to `do my best to select topic's that will help others or attempt to entertain them. Many times my best is not good enough, but I continue on my journey in hopes that I improve.

I am self taught on computers & creations on our forum. I borrow a lot from Mr Google & his friends to share with others.

I also enjoy your posts/words & the sharing of yours & member's experiences in life. Thank you & member's for being a online active part of my life...I sure am learning as I travel this web `Life 4-Sure.

Thanks to you, our Super Staff & Member's for being part of it.

Wish you & member's a Super Journey of Life...

We each are our own Driver(s)

Old 03-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Not really much to speak of, but yesterday I did 3 quick auto repairs at no charge, mowed my elderly (87) neighbor's lawn and walked around the local park picking up trash with my daughter.

Quick Reply: >Give Back>Pay 4ward<