Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Girl Problems.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 03:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Girl Problems.

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

I had one of those kind of relationships a long time ago. A girl I thought was all mine and on the same wavelength as me. I remember having to go to the Prom alone, though.

We were already to go and everything. It was my accidentally pinning-on the corsage that ruined our date.

I punctured her with the pin and let all her air out!

(LOL)
......... why am I not surprised?

I've been waiting for you to pop in here with the garage analogy thing again.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:41 PM

well the girl i am talking to now she just wants to be friends.. but then she said she wanted to date but still be able to do our "thang", like talk to other people and what not... all my friends tell me I shouldn't do that.. But Iunno... the girl says she likes me and everything... I'm kinda lost on what to do.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:35 AM

You're cooked.
Stick a fork in this kid. He's done!
Call her up and tell her that even though she cheated on you ... you'd like to give her another chance and just give her the keys to your Monte Carlo and sign-over the t1tle.
She'll let some new guy drive it pretty soon and they'll be waving a middle finger at you as you walk home in the rain.
No girl. No Monte. Just you and your computer.
Leave town.
Join the French Foreign Legion and tell all your Legionaire buddies how much you really liked that car.
They'll all understand.
They're all broken-hearted; too!

Old 03-21-2008, 01:46 AM

bitch r u retarted. i am talkin about a new girl not my x.. wow...

Old 03-21-2008, 08:28 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i thought you were talking about the ex too.... lol

chill out man.... no need to call a fellow monte fan a name.. save it for the crapstang guys

Old 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well the girl i am talking to now she just wants to be friends.. but then she said she wanted to date but still be able to do our "thang", like talk to other people and what not... all my friends tell me I shouldn't do that.. But Iunno... the girl says she likes me and everything... I'm kinda lost on what to do.

AS long as you both have an understanding what the boundries are then I'd say give it a try. Jealousy can show it's ugly self sometimes when you think you had it all figured out.

That's when feelings get hurt and people do stupid things they don't normally do.

I've been through this before. It's not fun finding "Your" girl setting with some other guy in a public place like the mall.

That's why it's better to have an understanding of what you can/can't do before you go and do something you regret later.

Old 03-21-2008, 11:22 PM

That's why I changed my mid on the whole thing, I couldn't deal with the jealous part. I don't think going for the rebound relationship is going to work for me.. I'm just going to wait for the right one tome come along..

Old 03-22-2008, 11:14 AM

From my own experience...don't look for it. Let it find you. You'll only cause youself undue stress by constantly searching. Women are instinctively smart. If they smell over-eagerness, they will run. (not saying you are over-eager, though). You just give off the vibe that you are happy being you and they will flock to you, then you will have your choice.

Just my $0.02.

Old 03-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Bigg J's exactly right.

I experienced that also. Stressed myself out desperately looking for a relationship. It doesn't do anything but scare women away. Stop looking for a girl to date, and just be yourself. Trust people, and be someone who can be trusted.

There's a popular saying at weddings, "Today I married my best friend". You need to be friends with the girlbefore you can be truely in love.

You say that you are friends with some girls. If you don't have a problem talking to girls, and are able to be friends with them, thenbe content with being friends with them. This is where the advice Krista gave you, comes in.After being friendsfor a bit,theymay start sending you subtle signals that they're interested in you. Or like Krista said, one of them may say something like, "I have a friend that you would really like".

Falling head over heels in love at first sight only happens inthe movies and t.v.

Forget your ex, and chalk that relationship upas experience. Hopefully you learned something constructive from that relationship. And usewhat you learned to make your next relationship better.

Be honest with people. But first, be honest with yourself.