Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, September 7th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all. We had a situation happen when we lived in a townhouse complex. They sent us an eviction notice for nonpayment. My wife call the office because we put the check in the drop box. A few days later they found it stuck between the box and the wall. Luckily for us they knew us and believed we paid it and the eviction was just a corporate formality. Once they found the check both office people and the manager called apologizing.

A terrific start to your week-end!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Fantastic Friday Fanatical MCF Friends!
Working from home this friday! Have another small project to do today but should be a calm day today. Will be working on the Deuce all day tomorrow getting her in show condition for Sunday's car show. This show has a rep for only "Good ole boys" wining I hope to break into that circle of "Good ole Boys" this week-end

You all have a great friday!

Old 09-07-2012, 07:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone: Well it was a good day on Thursday. After a couple hr nap. Then stayed up till around 1 am watch some movies. Got up about an hr ago. Meeting some friends from work for breakfast in an hr. One person moved from Mn to Montana. She's back for a few days taking care of business. So were all meeting up and get to exchange e mails and stuff. Then Its off grocery shopping. Then this evening meeting my 2 daughter & their familys at Famous Dave;s for dinner. My Son in laws birthday this weekend. So RIB's it is today YUM. Ok got to finish getting ready. Hope everyone has a great football weekend. More Space & Ron's SS. Taz, Keane Seattle Mike, Lou Green & Tadd, Justin

Old 09-07-2012, 07:37 AM

Morning guys. Time to hit the road. Heading back to Tennessee today. Got drill this weekend and then going back to work Sunday.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone, hope you have a short day & great weekend!

Rick, have ever been to HayDays? Snowmobile drag races on grass.........fun to watch and there is a State Fair feel witha swap meet & everything fried on a stick

Old 09-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning alll

Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Just getting the day started. Going in a half hour late today. i have a lot of overtime and they are trying to cut it down. LEAVE MY OVERTIME ALONE!!!!!

Justin, that really sux about the rent man.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

I hear you on that, where i work they've been shoving us out the door early alot

Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by RonBoySS
Good morning everyone, hope you have a short day & great weekend!

Rick, have ever been to HayDays? Snowmobile drag races on grass.........fun to watch and there is a State Fair feel witha swap meet & everything fried on a stick
Hey Ron. Nope never have been much into cold weather stuff. ****mobiles are not my cup of anything. Not when I have put on layers to stay warm!! Thats why i head to Az for the winter

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[QUOTE=77gp;493000]Sounds like a screwy mess with the rent. I would be moving also.
[QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Space
*`Justin, I hope that you can work things out 4-Sure
Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all. We had a situation happen when we lived in a townhouse complex. They sent us an eviction notice for nonpayment. My wife call the office because we put the check in the drop box. A few days later they found it stuck between the box and the wall. Luckily for us they knew us and believed we paid it and the eviction was just a corporate formality. Once they found the check both office people and the manager called apologizing.
Originally Posted by The Popcorn King
Justin, that really sux about the rent man.
I am beyond irritated,

Talked with my complex manager and he said we paid short for march and april, i do belive we didn't even get the new lease agreement until the end of april,

he claims he had told me in the parking lot back in march that we under paid, BOLD FACED LIE!

since we have moved in there i have only seen him when i got home a handfull of times, and 90% of the time he was with someone showing them an appartment,

there is nothing on paper that we where formally informed,

he asked if we can pay the extra $50 to cover those,

i told him honestly no, i work 2 jobs tio help support my family and pay for this appartment which isn't 100% true but it is at the same time it is becuase without my detailing and working for my budy we wouldn't be able to make ends meet 100%

if we where to pay that extra $50 we wouldn't be able to pay some other bill

and why now is this comming to surface after 6 month,

they switched to having us send in our check to the corperate office probably about the same time so why is it this wasn't cought befor instead of 6 month after the fact, and why is it we where never informed of this, if we knew about this befor we would made it right then....

GRRR my blood is boiling

honestly i am going to talk with amy's friend tonight (she was looking for some to move in) and if we can make it work we will move the f outa there asap, or we are stuck till feb

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-07-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, September 7th 2012