Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, September 5, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Hi `Dustin >aka `Augi
Great to see you checking in & I hope we
see you more often.
How's life been for you & your Monte ?

Old 09-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, finally have my mirror staying up in the monte, that plus the replacement i got, means i finally have one i can use and see out of. Old one jiggled so much on the road i couldn't really see lol. Today i'm hoping to just relax, though i'll probably have to do some school work.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Smile >Your Turn>Hit some keys<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon all, finally have my mirror staying up in the monte, that plus the replacement i got, means i finally have one i can use and see out of. Old one jiggled so much on the road i couldn't really see lol. Today i'm hoping to just relax, though i'll probably have to do some school work.

Hi `Keane,
Thanks for checking in with your update.
It's great you got your rear view mirror fixed , but maybe
that's one of your problems in life.
You are always looking in the rear (past) to much & not
looking ahead in2 your future

Wish you a relaxing break from work & problems.
I hope that you can get out & find some fun 4-Sure.
You sure are blessed with a super variety of vehicles to
get out there on your highways of life.
Maybe, just maybe you will run into your dream girl
You can't find one sitting @ home (?)

Wish you a super `eve & weekend

OK, whose next to check in & say HELL-O ?
I think it's your turn ? Yes `YOU reading this
We will again, just sit here & wait for your posted words
Thanks in Advance

Old 09-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Smile >Please `be safe out there on your highways of `Life >4-Sure<

We wish everyone Sunshine & clear Roads
MCF Weather Report

At the time of this post, we are having major T-Storms ^^

Old 09-05-2014, 03:09 PM

afternoon all, just settled in for another evening at work.
Thanks Drew, i would love to meet up with you of you do come out this way. introduce you to Frankie.

Space, life has been alright, I cant complain that I still awaken every morning and realize that im still in the flesh.
as for the Monte.
Poor poor Eleanor hasnt recieved the love and attention she deserves as of the last couple of year. to catch you up, I had surgery last october, my right wrist is permenantly fused now with Titanium, Mrs. Augi calls me her droid, (may have to change my screen name) Augi has passed away last July after 17 years of being my bestest best friend. I can still hear her footsteps going around my bed at night even though she has never slept in the room im currently calling my bedroom. but she did spend her whole life in the house
I bought a truck, a '71 chevy C10 cheyenne, it has been a great addition to my family. My uncle was looking at scrapping it after having it in the family for 30 years. I couldnt let him. Im working on buying the house I grew up in from my own mother, living in the house right now, and eventually will make the down payment.
as for Eleanor, i havent driven her much because I have been enjoying the truck, so she was just collecting dust fr the last 5 months in the driveway, I have only as of the past couple of weeks started taking care of her again. i removed the 9c3 Recaros and put the OEM leather seats back in, shes nice and clean, and I have ordered a new A/C compressor, dryer, and orifice tube to repair the air con. then I plan on changing the rear springs back to OEM because the sprint racing rear springs bottom out on the SS wheels I have, especially when I have passengers in the back. I think thats it. whos next?

Old 09-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Indeed i do look back too much space, but when i'm driving i'd like to be able to lol. Indeed i have plenty to drive, i'm not planning on going anywhere tonight. I'm not one to go out by myself really.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Zen

Evening all

Old 09-05-2014, 06:54 PM

Hey everyone. I really need a new job. $8.50/hr isn't cutting it at all...

Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 PM

Thanks `Dustin for your post & update
It's great that they were able to repair your wrist & that your operation was successful. Now, you are part robotic like `space (lol)..
Wish you good luck on consummating the purchase of your childhood home + it's great that you are taking care of your Monte again Sure hope we see you more often on the MCF.
Wish you a safe & happy life.
=========================
Hi `Keane, you just have to be happy with yourself (?), to `be happy with others Make going `out by yourself a game or a challenge... Make it a fun experience....Go to the mall, a game room, or entertainment center....Do what Bum'Mike does (?) He see's a lady that attracts his attention & he goes up to them & smiles & says "Hi, I'm `Mike & I'm lonely Would you like some company ?" Sometimes it works & sometimes it don't, but he never gives `up & has been successful many times...

Sometimes the lady will just say "Go away or Leave me alone or get out here or I'll call the police" > LOL Many times though the lady will just smile & say hello & they begin a conversation or more...

Another thing that the Bum's do is when we see a sad person we will go up to them & say "Can I borrow a Smile ? _(& most seen to `be shocked, but most will smile), then we Smile & say " pay back "..
To me it works & it makes people happy (so it must `be good) `right ? I do it a lot with cashiers when I'm checking out at a store...(most always seem tired & sad)....Try it, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" Sure hope I gave you some idea's or something to think about....

Enjoy your time `off > no matter what you `do...., but adventures are always fun...
============================================
Hi Chris, thanks for checking in

Wish you & Member's a peaceful/fun/happy/safe/party Friday night & WeekEnd > Don't 4-get 2 Enjoy & Love the ones you `Love 4-Real (what `if ?)

Last edited by Space; 09-05-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Hey everyone. I really need a new job. $8.50/hr isn't cutting it at all...
Hi `Tyler,
$8.50 a hour is better then 0 a hour It's easier to find another `job, if you already have one. Explore & use the net, and personal contacts & let everyone know you are looking for a better `job...

Update your 'Resume & tell them you know `Space (lol)

Wish you good luck & keep praying.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, September 5, 2014