Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, September 23, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Still feel like crud. Heading into work.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, yet another grey wet day here. Getting rather tired of this weather Hope everyone has a good friday

Old 09-23-2011, 09:15 AM

The sonagram is done. No alien baby here. I saw two hands and two feet with some fingers and toes. The baby is for certain a little girl. No boy parts. The baby weighs about five and a half pounds already. It is amazing what they can do with that machine.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, kinda slept in lol but didnt get off work till 2 am

Old 09-23-2011, 10:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning all!! well we went this A.M to pic up the tux's for our son's wedding Sunday. I told him it's
the last chance to run j/k. Well we have the rehearsal and dinner later today. Getting close and everones
on edge and a lot excited. So I will check in tomorrow and let you know whats going on. Be safe guys

Old 09-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, i am ready for 5! but TGIF!!!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:38 AM

Morning All,

What a week. TGIF! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. By relaxing, I mean changing the oil / trans fluid on one of our old cars and doing some yard work. Maybe getting out the week's built-up aggression playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in the evening.

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning and TGIF everyone

Took the Monte to work today. Missed driving it. Also made it to work much faster
Wait... you're not advocating driving fast / aggressive are you? Who am I kidding... I make it to work much faster on my bike. It's just not possible to ride / drive certain vehicles in a slow / sedate manner.

Happy Aloha Friday, everyone! Have a great weekend.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

afternoon all Keane it's raining here too oh well it's better than snow. Tadd enjoy your weekend of bachelorhood. Rick Cant wait for weekend football either. At least you will get to see the Lions game on TV since they play the Vikes. Mousehouse congrats on the new baby.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Default Tgif : )

Hi Gregg, great to read that everything looked normal of your future arrival...Good Luck to you & family
======================================
Teacher `Todd, I hope U can rest `up this weekEnd & get all better 4-Sure..Take good care OK
================================================== ===================
Hi Mod Mike, yes I bet your Monte felt good driving again.
The Camaro & Monte are two different animals in handling & ride 4-Sure...You Rich Kids have all the fun ~>
================================
Hi Keane, any luck on your sunroof ? Hope you find a easy/inexpensive fix 4-Sure...Good Luck
==============================
Hi `Mel, I hope you have great weather for the wedding & that you enjoy the dinner tonight...The Best to you & family
========================================
Hi `Justin, You are now 24 years & one more day : ) Wish you a great weekend & party at your sister's...EnJoy your weekend...Hope you are feeling better & that the meds are working for you...
=============================================
Hi `Mike (JG)..., What's PlayBoy `Mike doing this weekEnd 4 Fun What do you drive more, the Monte or the GTO ? (another rich kid with 2 cars) ~>
=========================================
Below is for `Dave, a Friday daytime gift from Outer Web Space to listen to at work

Bad Company - Bad Company (studio version) - YouTube
Click 2 listen ~> EnJoy
My grandfather really likes BAD Company & the Bum & I do 2...I like that generation of ROCK
Wish you a fun, enjoyable weekend....4-Sure...
==================================
I just got back from Orlando Had to go to the airport to pick up a late ordered part for a customer...It's like a bumper car race & nobody drives the speed limit or uses their turn signals, they pull right out in front of you...I think everyone is doing Mickey Mouse Drugs or Zomething..., then everything comes to a Stop & then creeps a little & then Stops...I do not like BIG Cities 4-Real....I'd have to do Space Drugs to survive in Orlando...Gregg, is it like that when you drive in Orlando, and any other member's that drive in Orange County...
Or do all the crazies just come out when I'm on the road ?
Slow day on the MCF, member's must be resting `up for a crazy & wild weekEnd....Be Safe `Out there...
Peace/Happiness to everyOne

Last edited by Space; 09-23-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:40 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hey Space wats up?

& not much this weekend may goto a haunted house idk lol & i driv3 em both equaly lol but the gto more on weekends lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, September 23, 2011