Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, october 2, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
A trip into brainerd as I forgot to pack shirts and socks lol oops we need to go get gas for the four wheelers anyways, spent 4 hours riding the state trails which I was actually impressed at how well they did, had a blast,
Now to build a fire n get some dinner cooking

Sounds like fun Justin! I love cooking on a fire.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Smile >Evening EveryOne > EnJoY < It's Party Time <

Originally Posted by GTHSS
When your feet hit the floor running in the morning what motivates you?

Fear or a sense of mission?

Hi `Tommy, (Great Story)

When my feet hit the ground in the morning I get motivated by thinking of having a good breakfast (+ I'm thankful to have food + ) I'd be in FEAR if I did not .
I'm more like a turtle when I awake & then I have my Wheaties & turn in2 SuperKid to pursue my mission in Life LOL)

Old 10-02-2015, 06:06 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi `Barbara, how's your day going ? I've read a few of your prior racing post & it sounds like you are still having a blast @ the track.
You do seem to be able to extract the best from your days/life.
My day was very productive and very busy. Still having a great time racing! Found out tonight, after doing some trouble shooting for a backfire, that the 84 has season-ending issues. Thank goodness I did not find this out on the track.
You never know when tomorrow won't come...I try to live life by the theme of Tim McGraw's song

Last edited by P343; 10-02-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Smile >Thank You<

Hi `Barbara & thanks for sharing one of my best Country Songs with a strong message. I like Tim McGraw, plus he doesn't like to wear shoes or boots either....I'm just a BeachBumRedNeck @ heart (lol).

Grandpa `Space raised all the BeachBum's to live each day they get & 2 extract the most from each one 4>Sure! I do my best to follow his teachings & example. I've been lost since the Bum Family has been separated for a multitude of reasons. I can't wait to travel to see them.
Bum J.D. is in Miami, but he is now back in Rehab He took a different road then the rest of the Bum's. I've tried to help him to no avail

I hope our words makes others think about life & their time on earth...Your post was a good reminder for me > thank `you....
We all only get so many days on our journey & no one is really guaranteed a 2morrow... What `if ? OK, it's time to PARTY & Celebrate Life 4-Sure....Going out for Dinner soon > I'm thankful to be able to...

Wish you & all a super `eve & Weekend > EnJoy 4-Real
p.s. Hi Justin, I hope that you & Jake have a super time 2gether...Jake is lucky to have a father like you...Be safe out there riding, but have Super `Fun...

Peace/Out

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 10-02-2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Added some pics to the post on the first page

Old 10-02-2015, 08:11 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Looks like you are having fun!! So what did you cook over the fire??

BBMike- Where did you go for dinner??

Old 10-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
Looks like you are having fun!! So what did you cook over the fire??

Sure beats a working weekend last year every time we came up was a working weekend, put an addition on the cabin to accommodate my ever growing family,we doubled the size of it,(hence the 2 front doors)
Here is a shot of it before

Name:  img1251658936511.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  165.5 KB

Chease burgers and cheddar brats
Name:  20151002_190330_zpswrf2l8ll.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  619.1 KB

Old 10-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Cool >Good Food/Friends/Booze< New Lady ?

Originally Posted by P343

Good Evening `Barbara,

I just returned from having a super dinner with my Uncle `James @ a restaurant called
Shiloh’s Steak and Seafood it's located on the shores of the Indian River Lagoon. With a direct view of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center

I've never been there before, but it was awesome. My Uncle `James knows the owner & he greeted us and sat with us for awhile.
The waiter came up & gave us the menu & my Uncle recommended the Steak. ( I was hoping to order Chili & Cornbread ) I got the Steak, with baked potato & a Salad. It was superb/excellent.

Oh, I had my 1st Martini (taste like pure alcohol WoW )
After dinner we had to depart & the owner wanted us to come to the lounge, but my Uncle had to go pick up his g/f (she's a nurse) She's 50 & looks a lot younger..My uncle is in his 70's + (The owner said he's a cradle robber) I didn't get it until I thought 'bout it (LOL)...

Well, that's my Friday night...Oh, I did meet a cute waitress & when I was leaving she gave me a note with her email & phone # I will call her 2morrow & she if she want to go 2 the beach (?), cause life is a Beach (lol)...

What are you doing 2night ? I shall end my words & I hope someone enjoyed. I did fill in some empty space on the MCF & it's your turn next.

Wish all a Super Fun Weekend > EnJoy <
Peace/Out
======================================
P.S. Hi `Justin, just seen your above pictures...You are living like I've been living for the last 5 months on different islands. I do love camping, but I really appreciate civilization after being without for so long....Wish you & `Jake a super time 2gether...

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 10-02-2015 at 09:55 PM.