Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, November 16th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by halakahiki
morning everyone!
been a long, long time since i've been around...and just got my '74 back after having it hijacked by a crappy auto shop for 2+ months (long, long story) but it's good to be back all around.

hope everyone has a great day and is gettin' ready for the weekend
...Hi `Rae, great to see you back online & that you got your Monte Back We can just learn from our past, but we can enjoy our `present 4-Sure...Wish you & member's a enjoyable `present in life & on the MCF

Old 11-16-2012, 07:36 AM

[QUOTE=STUMPMI;508657]Good Morning EV1!

Zeus's Lumps are still very present...
Apparently, The antibiotics are doing nothing to reduce them..
Also the NUVET,that we have been giveing him daily seems to be helping
somewhat, His activity level has increased,and his personality seems to be brighter as well...Hes no longer dragging his left hind leg and his walking around has improved!

Sorry to hear the lumps are still there. What does your vet recommend if the antibiotics don't do anything?

Old 11-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all & TGIF!

I remember all the above toys. Out of those shown the baking soda/vinegar rocket was my favorite.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:58 AM

< Click, get `up ~> Dance & `be happy (lol)

Good Morning `Angie, Seattle `Mike & Mod `Mike,
Great to see you all online & I wish you & Member's a Happy `Day 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 11-16-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All,

Happy friday!!!! Hope you all have a good weekend.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Friday Morning: Let me tell you what happened ith me yesterday. I took the Monte to the car wash. Since my hose is put away for the winter. 1st of all this car wash has 4 stalls 3 are full. What doesn't anyone work on Thursdays around here. I like this place cause it has doors that close front & back. Good for those cold days. Well I get started washing my Monte with my bucket full of soap. I notice this guy & his Caddy in front of me. He's in shorts & a T shirt and is wipeing his car off inside the doors & under the trunk lid. So he takes care of it I see. Looks brand NEW! I just finish rinsing her off when I see the front door open and he's getting ready to leave. Then the door closes but he's still there. I continue to wipe the car off when he comes up to me and asks if I have jumper cables No I don;t think so. But let me look. I know I don't carry anything in the Monte. But to be nice I look and he"s with me. Guess not sorry! He tells me he just got back from the VA Hospital near downtown. So I'm thinking this guys is a vet. He;s in shorts & a T shirt. And it looks like he works out most of the time. We try to get it started but no Dice. He calls a friend to help him. But he"s on the other side of town. His wife is at work. So now he;s calling one of his daughter's. And trying to make her understand what he needs. She doesn't know what jumper cables look like. So she finally finds them and drives over to the car wash. I ask him if he wants to push it outside so it will be easier to hook up. When she shows up. He agrees and we push it out front. She finally shows up and we get it started. We say good bye and he Thanks me for helping and sticking around with him. . No problem one Vet helping another! I go for a ride around town and then head off to see my wife and grandson about 20 miles away. Its a bright warm day so its nice cruz'in weather. Sun roof open window open also and the radio on! ... I get there and talk with my wife for a while and I have a new gaming shirt I got from work and a poster for my grandson. He;s all surprised and thell me me thanks. Call of duty shirt and poster are badass!. He's almost 18. And loves the game. So by then its close to dark 30 and I want to get home before the deer start to move around. I get home and make dinner and watch the football game. This was the short version of what went on in my life on Thursday. How was yours

Old 11-16-2012, 09:23 AM

Good Friday Morning `Rick,
Great short story on a day in the Life of `Rick...It was kind of you to help another with problems...& that you enjoyed your day & spend some time with family...+ got your Monte all cleaned `up

My Thursday was spent working (play'in on the MCF), recharing for about 4 hours, skateboarding in the warehouse parking lots, making/eating food 4 fuel & returning to work...I really lead a very exciting `life 4-Sure

Thanks for checking in & sharing with member's.
Wish you & member's a super Friday & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 11-16-2012, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey all. At work myself. Nothing exciting. Just trying to figure out if I am working tomorrow. Will def be the last Saturday of the year for me. Lay off time is approaching fast but haven't heard when. Used to look forward to it, but not as much anymore. Get bored at home. I thought Rick's story was sure to turn south but glad it didn't..I remember all those toys too. Never cared for the slip and slide. Jarts were fun. Enjoy the day and weekend.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon every one

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, November 16th 2012