Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

-> FRIDAY <- MEMBER's BLOG-> 9/25/09 -> TGIF -> EnJoy : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

friday! ya! YA, YA! lol, im kinda bored, just got home from another wonderfull day at tech & getting the principal good & worked up, lol. what can i say, shamoo needs his excersize, lol.

good news is i think im getting over this cold, i had a nice fever last night but today im feeling a lil better, so thats good, and i think the principal mighta cought it when he got im my face yesterday about my shirt, so thats even BETTER

hope everyone has a good one!

Old 09-25-2009, 03:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ryan,

Back when I was in high school I used to get all that crap all the time to. Constantly getting pulled out of my 1st block class to get yelled at for being a bad student. I would kindly remind them that they were pulling me out of Advanced Calculus and I would like to go back because I didn't want to fall behind and ruin my 3.9 GPA.

I'm sorry, but just because my shirt says "Everyone has one, and some people are one" doesn't mean I'm doing drugs in the bathroom and failing out of high school. Once the fight went all the way to my parent's and the principal they laid off me. After I left they enforced a whole new dress code.

I remember when the principal said my shirt was a bad saying. I just looked as dumb-founded as I could and said what do you mean? He was like you know... what the meaning is, the body part! And I told him in the straightest face possible... "what's wrong with people being nosey?" I honestly think he thought I didn't know the real meaning and didn't want to be the one to say a**hole. I had a good laugh about that one!

Old 09-25-2009, 03:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

....okay i hope i'm not going mental quite yet but did anyone else see that new thread on the new member area?

Old 09-25-2009, 03:24 PM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
....okay i hope i'm not going mental quite yet but did anyone else see that new thread on the new member area?
Saw and deleted it. It was an issue that happened earlier.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

I got sent home early ONE time in high school because my T-shirt said "you can only please one person a day...todays not your day, tomorrows not looking good either"

My math teacher was actually standing up for me. She thought it was bullcrap that it was considered inappropriate for school! Whatever.

My mom called the school, and gave them a piece of her mind, then my girlfriend at the times mom called the school too to let them know her feelings on the situation. I had a 3.6 GPA, and had never in my life been in detention or anything...So my Dad told me to wear something just to **** them off the next day...I wore a southpark tshirt that said "i'm not sleeping, i'm just thinking REALLY hard" hahaha

Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Saw and deleted it. It was an issue that happened earlier.
oh thank goodness lol i got scared there for a sec. i knew there was no way i've gone that mental yet

Old 09-25-2009, 03:32 PM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
oh thank goodness lol i got scared there for a sec. i knew there was no way i've gone that mental yet
Usually I'm fast enough to catch threads before you guys even see them :P

Old 09-25-2009, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Usually I'm fast enough to catch threads before you guys even see them :P
ha i beat ya to one :p

but anyway how everyone's day is going great. my day has been pretty much lame. woke up at 9, worked on my history paper that's due on monday til like 12 (just for the record i didn't really get anywhere on it lol), wanted to let off some steam so i went tanning and worked out for a while and now i'm back in my apartment even though i wish i could be outside in the sunlight checkin up on this and trying to actually get started on my paper. gotta get it done soon so i can go clean my car inside and out

Old 09-25-2009, 03:48 PM

15 Year Member

All right people. I'm out for possibly the weekend like usual. Maybe I'll hop on once or twice just to Moderate, but until Monday

Everyone have a good weekend!

Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

You have a good weekend Mike!

Quick Reply: -> FRIDAY <- MEMBER's BLOG-> 9/25/09 -> TGIF -> EnJoy : )