Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, May 3, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 07:18 AM

hey guys checking in from my new samsung galaxy s4! Me and my girlfriends anniversary today and this weekend so wont be on much. Just planned fun things and get to see iron man 3 tomorrow night!

Congrats Rick on Monte of the Month!

Keane, its almost weekend and can relax, im sure that your hard work there hasn't gone unnoticed!

David, your advice to Keane is same one you should remember in your journey to stop the smokes! Keep it up doing well so far!

Alright well time to start the day! Take care everyone!

PS. Was driving down the road in a neighborhood yesterday and saw a monte carlo on the side of the road. Went up and knocked on the door and an older gentlemen answered said it was his car and I told him about the website and he admitted to visiting it but not signing up. Told him to take a look again and reconsider and have a nice day. Look back now and cant help but think how awkward that must have been for that guy haha!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jethro
hey guys checking in from my new samsung galaxy s4! Me and my girlfriends anniversary today and this weekend so wont be on much. Just planned fun things and get to see iron man 3 tomorrow night!

Keane, its almost weekend and can relax, im sure that your hard work there hasn't gone unnoticed!

David, your advice to Keane is same one you should remember in your journey to stop the smokes! Keep it up doing well so far!

PS. Was driving down the road in a neighborhood yesterday and saw a monte carlo on the side of the road. Went up and knocked on the door and an older gentlemen answered said it was his car and I told him about the website and he admitted to visiting it but not signing up. Told him to take a look again and reconsider and have a nice day. Look back now and cant help but think how awkward that must have been for that guy haha!
Thanks Jethro I will!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Goood morning!
Congrats Rick on MOTM! Another beautiful red monte

Another day at work.. Finally got my boss to grow a backbone and agree to do a write up for one of the newbies. He's been with us for over 3 months now (not too new..)& he's been there enough to know the policys. I've told him multiple times to put away his phone and work..and last night was the last straw. He was too busy texting all day to finish his task the store manager gave him, and my simple task of asking him to front-face the store.

Time for me to start cracking my whip and show the brat who's boss!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!!

Still a slow moving system moving across the country!
From Wisconsin down to Louisiana. It has some heavy snow with it and it moving east.
Looks like the snow might diminish as the system meets warmer air but their is a chance it could stay and, sorry for Michigan members, you might get some snow in a day or two. But as of right now, it looks like the warm air is staying in place.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

guess i'll head down and work on my truck cap project for a bit, landscaping's at a standstill untill i get my innertubes for my tractor woulda loved to just finish one job

Old 05-03-2013, 11:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you are all doing well.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy all, I had the day off today, did a little yard clean-up, bout 2 hours and I'm hurting......This old boy needs to get In shape......Not much else going on here.....Hockey playoffs tonight and my team is gonna have it's best player back, Sidney Crosby...... I just hope nobody takes a run at him, I'm sure the Islanders will be trying to though...... See ya for now, have a great evening everyone....

Old 05-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jethro

The weekend just means more work

Evening all got get the air conditioners in the window soon here, getting difficult to sleep since its getting so warm inside. 77 right now.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good evening everyone spent the day still assembling the wood shed for the back yard

tired and very sore

Old 05-03-2013, 08:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Evening EV1!

Im a wee bit disappointed in the repair of my laptop....
as yu may or may not recall... I recently had the screen replaced... as of today... It now has a 3" wide blue streak running thru it... It runs from top to bottom in the middle of the screen! Needed less to say after spending $250.00 I am highly disappointed... I alled Benchtech... said its a non issue and will contact the manufacturer for a new one...again... Yes it is under warranty!

Just texted Rick (Ricks 2006 SS) He arrived safely in Kansas and is parked for the night.... He should arrive home in Minnesota tomorrow with a mere 450 miles to go to get there...

It was another beautiful day here in Michigan! 79 degrees wohooo...
Thanks Devin for another excellent prediction!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, May 3, 2013