Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, May 26, 2017

Old 05-26-2017, 07:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Friday, May 26, 2017

MCF Member's Blog
Friday, May 26, 2017

to the
Monte Carlo Family
The MonteCarlo Forum is a stress-free/fun automotive family zone

Please don't hurt with your posted words!

Your words paint the picture of you.

Show respect ~ Get Respect

If you have NOT read our Monte Carlo Forum rules, please click the link below and
enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum experience.

Welcome & Forum Rules

^click ^

May 2017

Winner

Congratulations:
MCF Member: 04MonteCarloLS

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS

Winner

Congratulations

Member: chibiblacksheep

Mike Rogers
Wyncote, PA
2000 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged

What are you doing today ?

Post what is happening in your life, family, hobbies, cars, etc...

We are online 24/7

Make a post and let us know that you checked in TODAY

* Please welcome our new member's to our forum & `Blog.

Monte of the Month Rules and Requirements

Any member can start the MCF `Blog after midnight (12 AM EST).

Just copy & change the date

(Check with Staff for any other changes to our Blog)

Thank You!

Todays Blog started by
06mistreSS

Old 05-26-2017, 08:54 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning MCF!!
Hope everyone has a good day.

Old 05-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
5 Year Member

Good morning guys.

Wish we had more activity on here. The blog has been slowly becoming dead over the past month or so. I see numerous people logged in on any given day yet nothing happens on the blog and nominations seems to be like pulling teeth lately. I mean, it literally takes one minute to post here especially if you're already logged in which, as I've noticed, a lot already are. New members seem to participate very little if at all. It's discouraging to say the least.

As I've mentioned, our Spring Meet was great! My pictures are here > https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...ictures-58359/

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 05-26-2017 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:04 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Matt
Yes it is discouraging to see the lack of activity lately; especially with nominations and the blog.
I've been under the weather lately but get on here as much as I can.
Looks like you had a really good turn out at the Spring meet!!

Old 05-26-2017, 10:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2016
5 Year Member

Good morning, MCF! I hope everyone gets the opportunity to enjoy the holiday weekend with loved ones! Please take a moment to recognize the reason for the day... It isn't about barbecues and picnics. Thank you to everyone who made the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy life in this great country of ours!

Got a local car show next weekend that mine won't be eligible for any awards. Only antiques are judged, but anyone can show their car. If the weather is nice, I'll drive over and show it, as it is a fundraiser for a local museum. I've actually begun to look for my next car. A year from now, I may be open to the idea of parting with my Monte... If I decide on a Corvette, I'll probably keep Monte because I don't want a 'Vette as a daily driver...

Old 05-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS View Post
Good morning guys.

Wish we had more activity on here. The blog has been slowly becoming dead over the past month or so. I see numerous people logged in on any given day yet nothing happens on the blog and nominations seems to be like pulling teeth lately. I mean, it literally takes one minute to post here especially if you're already logged in which, as I've noticed, a lot already are. New members seem to participate very little if at all. It's discouraging to say the least.

As I've mentioned, our Spring Meet was great! My pictures are here > https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...ictures-58359/

I here ya.......... Sometimes I think I post to much and put to much odd stuff on, then again if you follow in the foot steps of BBM I am just a spec on the wall.
Anyway I am taking a little break. Today I have decided to replace the Wall to Wall carpeting in my Monte Carlo I just about got everything out of it except the console and the old rug. So I hope to get the new one in by the end of the day. Barring a few sidelines gotta go help set up flags at the Cemetery for the weekend I think we got 30, 20 ft. poles and flags.

All you all have a great day. Keep posting.....................

Old 05-26-2017, 06:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
5 Year Member

Hello everyone sorry I haven't been here in a while but I was diagnosed with bladder cancer on May 16 and operated on the 17
Very rough recovery. We found out today that it was stage 0 so we
should do well.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3 View Post
I here ya.......... Sometimes I think I post to much and put to much odd stuff on, then again if you follow in the foot steps of BBM I am just a spec on the wall.
Anyway I am taking a little break. Today I have decided to replace the Wall to Wall carpeting in my Monte Carlo I just about got everything out of it except the console and the old rug. So I hope to get the new one in by the end of the day. Barring a few sidelines gotta go help set up flags at the Cemetery for the weekend I think we got 30, 20 ft. poles and flags.

All you all have a great day. Keep posting.....................

I enjoy your post 4 sure!! I should do more but it is tough when I have the kids to find time...who woulda thought it would be hard to find time to screw off on the internet!

Originally Posted by Mels SS View Post
Hello everyone sorry I haven't been here in a while but I was diagnosed with bladder cancer on May 16 and operated on the 17
Very rough recovery. We found out today that it was stage 0 so we
should do well.

Good luck Mel! We will pray for you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.