Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, March 23rd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well im in kentucky

Old 03-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just PM'd Mike aggravating him.
Home from work, paying bills, now depressed because they take all my money

Old 03-23-2012, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Well everything's good no problem Dr said see you in 5 years Awesome!!

Hi `Mel & it's great to read good news about your procedure . It's a great reminder to celebrate life everyday & to keep taking good care of yourself 4-Sure...
Thanks for letting your Monte Carlo Family know how it went for you
===========================================
Hi EveryBody, just just got `up from my ReCharge & checking in b-4 I get ready for work...Wish EveryOne a Super `Eve & great weekend ~> EnJoy...
=========================================

I have a Question ~> If you are driving 80 MPH ?, How many miles will you travel in one hour ? ? ?
(Someone sent me the below `vid & I clicked it b-4 I logged on2 the MCF)...It sure is funny...I think she's one of our past members ~> LOL ~> She is now driving the new iQ & getting 999 MPG <~>LOL

To find out, please click below vid & be prepared to laugh
The real meaning of MPH- The Original - YouTube
Click above link

Last edited by Space; 03-23-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Hello everyone! Hope everyone's had a good week, weekends almost here (well it is for me I at least ) Just got my exhaust put back on! Nice to have quiet back Tips actually line up a little better now than before. Should get me by for a few weeks until I can have it taken to a shop and welded on. May take some bending or even new pipes, just doesn't fit quite right around gas tank. Touching the heat shield in a few places which I don't like.

Hope everyone has a great Friday night and weekend

Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Posting from somewhere in Tennessee

Old 03-23-2012, 06:11 PM

I'm awake now. Mike you probably passed within 5 miles of my place not too long ago.

Just time to wait and bide my time till the Indiana game starts at 845. Whitney and I have been going back and forth. Unfortunately she has to go to work now . I did admit to her earlier that I look forward to hearing from her. Seemed to get a favorable response lol. Maybe a good sign? I guess time will tell.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:30 PM

Good evening everyone. I had a busy morning running errands with Susan and the girls. Friday morning seems to be the only time we can do this. I can't seem to watch a baby and two toddlers myself out in public when there is so much more to worry about. Susan can do it but says it is a whole lot less stressful when we are doing it together. Anyway I had to drop off our taxes at the accountant. I was trying not to wait til the last minute like I usually do. We then went to the shoe store to get the Alexis and Abby new shoes. They are growing up too fast and out grow their clothes too fast. I guess it is a sign they are healthy which I am greatful for.after that we went to Wood World Furniture to make a payment on the lay a way I have there. The girls are fast out growing their cribs so we put new beds on lay a way for them. I then had a dilemma. I have wanted a new bed from there for as long as I have lived in Lakeland. The bed I want is fancy and all wood and expensive. Right now it retails for four grand for just the head board and the frame. Well I walked in and there was the bed I wanted on consignment for 2500. I put it on lay a way. Why is it that all the things you want that are hard to near impossible to find all fall out of the sky at the same time, and of course the budget is always limited. I have wanted a 75 or 76 Plymouth Duster that has the space duster package as well as bucket seats and automatic console on the floor. There were very few that we're built this way. Anyway I just recently found one that is on the other side of the country and is almost affordable. In addition to this, a year or do ago I bought a 1981 Dodge Diplomat coupe that I want to make a modern day interpretation of a Superbee out of. The price was right and there were very few Diplomat coupes built. This Diplomat had the trunk lid leak and it rusted the bottom of the drivers rear quarter panel and the passenger side has some collision damage. I have been looking for good used or NOS quarters for this car to no avail. Well yesterday I found a pair of NOS quarters for 1500 per side up in the north east. All this stuff in the last two weeks. I am scrambling trying to figure out how to acquire it all at the same time. Anyway this is part of the reason I didn't post this morning.

I've been at work for a few hours now and things are quiet so I can do some catching up and posting. Mel I am glad to read that your procedure went well. I hope everyone else is having a good day. Mike I don't envy you having to do the vehicle inspection. My days in New England we had bi annual inspections and oftenly it meant that it was time to find a new ride because my current one had rusted to the point that it wouldn't pass inspection any longer. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that any longer in Florida. However Space is correct we do have some cars running the roads that have some severe issues. Just goes to prove that even in paradise not everything is perfect.
JG Mike and I are planning to get together when he is here. I was thinking I would have him wear the Goofy hat unstead of the Mouse suit. Lol. We will be sure to post pics. I was gonna see if I could set him up with either Minnie Mouse or Daisy Duck for a date while he is here. Lol. I'll check back later.

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 03-23-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
I'm awake now. Mike you probably passed within 5 miles of my place not too long ago.

Just time to wait and bide my time till the Indiana game starts at 845. Whitney and I have been going back and forth. Unfortunately she has to go to work now . I did admit to her earlier that I look forward to hearing from her. Seemed to get a favorable response lol. Maybe a good sign? I guess time will tell.
Where do u live?

Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM

Murfreesboro, TN. About 30 miles SE of Nashville as you're headed towards Chattanooga. I live less than 5 miles from Exit 81 off I-24

Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 PM

Yup than i passed u lol, im passing chattanooga now

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, March 23rd 2012