Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, March 23rd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
It wont pass :p

Good Morning Everyone, just getting a few things ready before i leave
I hope it does... tires seem fine (I have my 18s to put on if my winters fail), brakes seemed okay when I did my wheel hub, and I had to replace both drive-axles haha.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:51 AM

The idea just crossed my mind to paint the letters on my truck tires yellow when I get them replaced LOL. I must be crazy haha. I'm off to bed though. Hope y'all have a good one.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all up early today for a little procedure at the hospital shouldnt be to bad I will be knocked out. Than ready for a good weekend.
Good Luck MEl. Hope your Monte is in the garage with all that rain is in your area.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 03-23-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Ok this is a follow up. As I said on Thrusday's blog. We went to a RV & trade show. It was held at PIR in Phoenix. After getting there around 11 am. The Sun was already Kickin . We walked around for over 41/2 hrs outside. Looking at $ 250,000 to $ 500,000 motorhomes. !! Took a break from all that to walk around this race track. DAMN man this thing is small. I mean I know its a mile track. But wow call this track shorty! Makes Vegas look huge. And makes MIS in MI look like a super speedway. Then we got back to looking at more affordable motorhomes & 5th wheels. . We got home around 6 pm. Never got the chance to go 4 wheeling today. But I worked on my Tan all day! Ok its 10:37 pm here in Az. Almost time for bed. Maybe after Leno
Thats one of my favorite things to do, just walk around checking out all kinds of campers. From huge buses to mini pop ups. Any time we go to the dealer for supplies we always take a look around. Its funny that some of those big huge motorhomes have less sleeping capactiy than ours. Hope you get somethin nice rick

73 and sunny here this morning, got some errands to run then i have work tonight. Have a good day everyone.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:57 AM

1 Year Member
Default RV

[quote=STUMPMI;

Had another great day yesterday !!!! Hey mike lookn at those campers and mobile homes....Was it put on by Camping World? just curious....

Thats who we bought our 2010 Keystone 5th wheel from when they had a show in the parking lot of Camping World here in Belleville Michigan...

[B]Stummi: If your talking to me about the Rv show. Campers World was out there with a lot of their RV's and supplies. But there were other dealers out at the track. My wife and i found a 5th wheel we really like. It has a forward living room where the bedroom most of the time is. And the bedroom is in the back & the Kitchen is in the middle. You have two steps the yr in the living rm. Tv is on the front wall j couch on the left and 2 recliners on the right with a coffee table in the center. This TV was 65 in flat screen. Show price for this 38' 5th wheel. $54,000 Painted a medium tan outside with graphic's triple axle. Very nice looking rig[/B]

Old 03-23-2012, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I hope it does... tires seem fine (I have my 18s to put on if my winters fail), brakes seemed okay when I did my wheel hub, and I had to replace both drive-axles haha.

Hi `Mike, wish you good luck on your Monte inspection I know that it has to be a pain + $'s, but I think it's a good thing & I wish every state had vehicle inspections . I think the roads would be a lot safer...I see so many rides on the road that should not be 4-Sure...I realize in these bad times, many can't afford to maintain theirs rides, but it's to late after they get in a accident & hurt themselves/family or others They should be buying tires, instead of that 100 inch TV etc... Good Luck `Mike, & let us know how it went ?
===========================================
Hi Sarge `Drew, great to read that you passed your inspection & that you will be safe on your highways..EnJoy your day & weekend..
===========================================
Hi John, Devin, Rick, SumpMi, Jerry & Member's,
Wish everyOne a SuperSuper `Day...Don't 4-get to EnJoy What `if 4-Sure....Do it NOW
==================================
`Mel, we are waiting 4 your update...(Oh, that's right U are all drugged `up from your pain med's )....Go ahead and make a post (everyone will thinks is a spaceLike post).
Sure hope everything went well

Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well im on the road only 1000 more miles to go

Old 03-23-2012, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all just getting ready to head to the store with my wife. It's cloudy but warm and it rained last night. The car still looks clean tho. Everyone have a great day.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 AM

1 Year Member

[quote=Leprechaun93;439033]Thats one of my favorite things to do, just walk around checking out all kinds of campers. From huge buses to mini pop ups. Any time we go to the dealer for supplies we always take a look around. Its funny that some of those big huge motorhomes have less sleeping capactiy than ours. Hope you get somethin nice rick
Morning Keane. We've been doing this motorhome thing since 1997 when we bought our 1st motorhome off the Pontiac Silverdome floor. It was a 38 foot Fleetwood Southwind. BIGGEST THING I ever drove up to that time. Then had to get in that big sucker and drive back to Westland, Mi. And park it in my driveway. The 1st time backing the big rig into my driveway was a learning experience. But it only took me two trys to get it in there. Thank God for my long driveway. . We looked at M/homes from Fleetwood. Called American Eagle. I remember when they co$t about $350,000! Now there $ 850.000 . DAMN!!! But it was a good time. One thing for sure. I'll never go see a race there. Its SO small. All that desert and they only build a 1 mile track ?

Old 03-23-2012, 10:12 AM

1 Year Member
Default Fla

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Well im on the road only 1000 more miles to go
So Mike you'll be there tonight ? Look up Gregg when you get there. And take some pic's if you do. We could use your mug shots for our dart board Seriously MIke have a great time And NO TEXTING while yr driving

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, March 23rd 2012