Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, June 8, 2012 < check in

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow that vid is funney 4-sure those dudes must already have killed one box prior

Old 06-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Wow that vid is funney 4-sure those dudes must already have killed one box prior
Only one box? Even if I was on my lips I don't think I'd do something like that. All I can say is

Old 06-08-2012, 07:58 AM

LoL `Tadd & `Mike LOL
It's just more proof that "Stupid People `do Stupid Things" , just ask `Space (LOL), but it was crazy `fun LOL...

Last edited by Space; 06-08-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 AM

Space, that video was hilarious - I laughed out loud for the first time all week! Yesterday my dog Joe got very sick and spent the day hooked to an IV at the animal hospital. After coming home for the night I had to leave him there this morning, so was NOT feeling very happy when I clicked on the Member's Blog today. Your wine video was a welcome spot of comedy in a dreary morning....thank you for being such a wise space leader. If all the aliens are like you, I hope they move into my neighborhood!!!

Old 06-08-2012, 08:24 AM

..Good Morning `Angie,
Sorry to read about `Joe, & I wish him a all better 4-Sure...
I am happy that you enjoyed the vid & it made you (LOL).

I don't know if other aliens would be good neighbor's or not, but I hope that we could learn from them to enjoy our human life & not purposely hurt self or others...

I believe in leading, following or getting outa the way...I know when to get outa the way & let others with the experience & knowledge lead.

I think we have the best leader on the Web & I'm so thankful that we have our `Taz a.k.a. `Lou to lead us & protect us from the evils that are out on on the World Wide Web...I will follow him to any place/space!

If anyone follows me they would get lost in `space 4-Sure

Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

Last edited by Space; 06-08-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:33 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. In four nights (I didn't go to work Sunday night due to military duty) I have over 40 hours. I'd be over 50 if I'd gone in Sunday. We have to work tonight though. First night 6 we've worked in quite a while. I'll probably end up with over 50 hours for the week.

Hope y'all have a good one. I'm having a couple beers before I go to bed. Good luck on the Monte Jerry. I'd like to get either a 3rd or 4th gen Monte at some point. But I may end up with a 4th gen Grand Prix first since they're a little easier on the wallet to get around here. That 86 that I posted about 6 months ago is up for sale again and apparently it was able to pass emissions since it's being listed from the town I live in. I recognized the unique exhaust on it. If I had the money I'd probably already have it and be building a motor for it.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:43 AM

Good Morning Sarge `Drew, sounds like you will be getting a good paycheck + your military pay Wish you a great day & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy
========================================

<TABLE id=post465253 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="676" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="677" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="679" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="695" itxtHarvested="0"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="696" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="697" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="698" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="702" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="701" itxtHarvested="0">Dubstepticon <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="709"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_465253", true); </SCRIPT>

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="700" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="699" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: May 2012

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="678" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_465253 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="721" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="729"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" itxtNodeId="739" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="741" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="742" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="743" itxtHarvested="0">Whaddup `Tyler, </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

...it's Tyler, bro
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Sorry `Tyler, (I corrected), but I was just testing you to see `if you were reading all the posts
Wish you & member's reading this a great `day & SuperSuper Charged fun WeekEnd EnJoy

Old 06-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning MCF!

Space, I think the guys in that video got into the `Space juice. Not just wine. Doing thousands of dollars damage to your home for the sake of an internet video. Sounds good.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Yeah Space I'll be getting my military paycheck at the same time I get my paycheck from this current week that I'm working. Next friday will be considerably more than I usually make in a week.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:52 AM

Morning All,

Had a relaxing morning so far. Slept in a little; had breakfast with my wife; took part in a telecon at 7:30 from the breakfast table; then rode to work. Not a lot on the agenda today. Good outlook for a Friday.

Angie - Sorry to hear about Joe. I hope he's feeling better soon.

I have to go back to the Genius Bar at the local Apple Store today to see what went wrong with our recent work order. They were supposed to back up our data on a new external hard drive I just bought, then replace the hard drive in the computer. Looks like they replaced the hard drive but didn't back up our data. If they don't have the old hard drive sitting in the back somewhere, we're screwed. Our backup system at home failed about a year ago. So even if we're able to get the data off that drive, it will be a year old. This could prove to be a very painful, valuable lesson about the dangers of not always backing up data...

Happy Friday everyone.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, June 8, 2012 < check in