Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, June 7th,2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Sorry to hear Chris. Hopefully we will win on Sat at the United Center.

Thanks Amy, what happened to your Blackhawks avatar? I hope the Hawks win also.....

Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I took it down when they were loosing - remember - I'm a jinx.

Old 06-07-2013, 10:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I do often wonder what everyone else is to, for example my co worker is going partying after work. Im home because I gotta sleep soon to go to class tomorrow morning. My life consists of school and going to work, almost nothing more. Occasionally I do something if I can actually get the time off. I know everything happens for a reason, and I often wonder, why all this.

And yes it is frustratin knowing most people my age are out having a good time while I never get to do anything fun or hang out with anyone. I mean I rarely even talk with people anymore, and that HATL, kind of sounds like me, but im usually not hungry. But I am always in a bad mood, lonely for sure and often tired. Quite royally sucks.

Everyone says it'll all pay off one day, well I've been hearing that a long time and i'm still waiting and its only getting worse. If I wasn't involved in school and my hours not so scattered at this job, i'd go get another. I'm money hungry as well, I WANT to work, but they wont give me more hours, they just cut them.

Just keep doing what your doing...Your heading in the right direction!...You have your whole life ahead of you to do those things you want to do...and you will! You know life happens...and your liveing it.
While your buddys are out partying and watching life go by...Your liveing life to the fullest and to the best of your abilitys. One day your buddys are gonna look back and say...What the heck happened...Whered the time go?
by then..Its to late for them to make a major change in there lives....In the mean time...keane...your doing what needs to be done.. Thats becuse its the right thing to be doing...Your following a path that your buds, havent found!

You will then maybe change your mind about who your friends really are....one day..because you certainly have the Morales,Standards in your life that actually mean something! So, thats why your doing all of this..A means to an end... you have goals and aspirations to make something of yourself in this life...Thats called...Makeing your mark in the world!
Keep it up Keane....Cause your worth it!