Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, June 22, 2012 < Click & Post

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow that puts me in a shety mood, work plans to move in sept or oct, just found out they got the building and will be closing on it in a month or 2 and well it would almost doubble my daily commute and gas consumption and there would be no increase in compensation for it so the job search will start i guess...

Old 06-22-2012, 05:24 PM

Hi `Justin, Life is in constant change & so is life...
Maybe (?), you will get a raise to offset the additional cost ?
I hope that you `do or find another `job that you will enjoy investing your time & life...It sure is difficult in today's economy to find a good `job...I hope you do, or that you get a raise...Good Luck
============================================
I envy everyone going to the shows this weekend & I hope in my future that I will be able to attend..

Wish everyone a super time at the shows & meeting other member's...Oh, Party Smart & Drive Safe...Don't ruin a great experience & making good memories...

Will be looking for all the updates & lots of pictures to be enjoyed by our member's that aren't going...

Peace/Love/Happiness to `All from `Space

Old 06-22-2012, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Too bad Ron had to get back to work. I could have had all 3 Chevy's in the driveway . Maybe next time since he lives so close.
Rick, thanks for the post and pictures.......wish I could have stayed longer.

We can meet again soon & get a shot of all three to post up, just need to watch the weather report for the next week or so. Let me know when you bring the Chevelle to Anoka and we can meet there too.

I will bring you some of my detail spray to try out.

Have a great weekend!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Hey guys, on my way up north again... not sure what we'll do for the weekend but oh well lol

Hopefully going to be able to continue on a little Gauge Cluster project that I'm doing... I'll post pics and stuff when it's done, also getting another paycheck soon which means I can get my exhaust redone.

I'd like to finish off the highsport soon also so I can get it primed and painted and put on

Then that just leaves the engine stuff :p

Old 06-22-2012, 06:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Evening all. Rick it looks like your starting to get the pic thing down. Justin that sucks about the work thing. Hope you can come up with a soulition. Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys there car shows and meets. We have boat races on the river this weekend but I probably won't head down there. I've seen them run and am not really into it. Also skid row,la guns and Cinderella in concert so the entertainment district will be hopping later tonight.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:43 PM

Evenin guys. Welcome to the Forum Ron.

Hope y'all have a good evening. Back to work I go. Hopefully I find out tonight when my interview is.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Also skid row,la guns and Cinderella in concert so the entertainment district will be hopping later tonight.

I can get into that kind of music....... Showing my age now.......

Old 06-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening MCF. Had a really stressful last 24 hours. Only got 4 hours of sleep. Too much to get into right now. Going to grab a bite to eat.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good evenin' all. It's been a festive day around here. It was the last day of school for my daughter and she graduated from elementary school today. It's a mind blower to think that she will be in middle school when school resumes. It seems like only yesterday we were enrolling her in kindergarten. Hope everyone has a good night...

Old 06-22-2012, 08:08 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Monte is done & ready to show

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, June 22, 2012 < Click & Post