Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, July 20th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
The 100-meter hurdles and the Internet just got a little sexier thanks to a racy pre-race warmup routine by Australia's Michelle Jenneke.

Hi `Keane & thanks for your link...It made me want 2 `dance + It's very hot here in Florida, but I think it just got hotter LOL..
Wish you & member's a cool/relax'in `fun eve ~> EnJoy
==========================================
Hi `Mel, I hope that your area needs the rain...So many in our country would love to have it...EnJoy your weekend..
===========================================
Where's DubStepticon~> `Tyler ? Where's member's comments on his `sig...

Where's everyone at ? I can't get away from my work prison & the MCF is my only contact with the outside world...Please make a post & let us know what's happening in your life...out there in the Real World ? ?

Last edited by Space; 07-20-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:40 PM

Hey Tyler, I like the new signature - something about it screams SPEEEEED to me!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Hey Tyler, I like the new signature - something about it screams SPEEEEED to me!
Yay! Thanks Angie, and man, Space, my face looks mad creepy in the corner there I'm gonna stick with this new one I made, but I appreciate all the ingenuity coming from outer space. :p I'm gonna spend my evening finding new racing tires for teh Monte; I have like no tread left!

Let's see, currently running Wanli 245/35ZR19 93(W=left/Y=right)XL Radial Tubeless S - 1088 Treadware 280 Traction A Temperature A.

That's what the previous owner had It's hard to understand.

And two of my rims are bent, for the price of a shop to heat and reshape the aluminum, would it be worth it to just buy totally new rims and tires? I'm pretty sure I'm running knock-off rims. And the paint has chipped in a few spots, the anti theft lug nuts are rusting on the inside....like dayum.

EDIT: Time to make my own thread

Last edited by Dubstepticon; 07-20-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:40 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Evening Everyone, nm goin on, got my new extended battery for my phone today, i kinda over charged the old one & killed it

Old 07-20-2012, 05:53 PM

Hey `Tyler, I removed your mad-creppy face arising from the ground I was just play'in & try'in to stay awake b-4 I got `off work..

You are wise to get new tires `if yours are bad 4-Sure...It's one of the most important investment for any ride..Do your homework & ask member's what they believe are good for a decent price...Keep us updated...
============================================
Hi `Mike (JG), great that you are all charged `up with a new battery...Doesn't the charge shut `off when it's fully charged ? If not, they should...You do a lot of your posting from your phone don't you ? I don't know how you do it I have enough prob's just try'in 2 post from a lap top

What project are you presently working on ? What did you think of that Twin Turbo on page 3 ? What about the price ?
Let us know..
Wish you & member's a super eve & WeekEnd...I must get ready to go back to my work prison (LOL)

Peace/Love/Happiness/Respect from `Space

Old 07-20-2012, 06:07 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

It does just it got hot when i was using it & charging at the same time lol & that monte is pretty sweet & i do all my posting from my phone lol

Old 07-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
What did you think of that Twin Turbo on page 3 ? What about the price ?

Peace/Love/Happiness/Respect from `Space
Space, I think it's a fair price ..You would have a hard time building it for less..

Old 07-20-2012, 08:23 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all. Got an appointment to get my quarter window louvers installed in the Stang for next Sat. I gotta take apart the car myself - back seat and side interior panels. Then after that's installed I'm making an appointment for my window tint. I'm also ordering my CAI in a couple of weeks - the mods are coming along nicely!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow I am beat, got Purple all cleaned and shined and my uncle's Vette done too. Taking them both to the show tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:39 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good luck Jerry. My fiance is going to an all Camaro show at Volo auto Museum tomorrow. Then we have a cruise at the local Culvers. Then Gary Lang Chevy's car show on Sunday - I'm bringing Precious there - I haven't driven him in weeks

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, July 20th 2012