Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, January 6, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 03:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey all what's up My internet went out last night in the middle of the blog so this is the first Ive got back on. Stupid Charter(isp). They are overpriced and have crappy service.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

MIKE: Best thing is to let Emily sleep on it for a day or two. Jerry try driving a Cobalt for 5 days then get inside a Monte holy crapper. There nice and big Angie Thnaks for clearing that up about you being an English teacher. I'm glad to told me what that word means. I was started to go get my dictionary out. Taco's have alway been my favorite food. Got have them while its HOT. Then a cold BUD to chase it down MMMM mmmm. HEY MIKE.. I remember going thru that same thing. We were out all morning in to the middle of the aft before we quit. But that when I ran across the Monte I'm driving now. But I did that for over a week. I was driving the Chevelle around looking at cars or trucks. Can't really deal when your driving up in a 70 Chevelle. They thingk you have $$ coming out of your ***. GOOD luck witht the search.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah were gonna look more tomorrow & ikn what you mean we took the Edge & every dealer thought we had a ton of money to spend, id rather just let her drive the GTO & save up money but ehh let her do what she wants i guess lol

Old 01-06-2012, 04:08 PM

Hello `Lou,
Sorry to read about your service When mine goes `out or my computer is down & I can't get connected I feel like I've lost contact with Planet `Earth LOL...I feel your frustrations 4-Sure...

I bet you thought your MCF Blogger's blew up the internet last night with everyone's posts LOL
Wish you a great net connection & a super Day...
===================================
Hi `Dave, if you get the chance please post a pic of your Jag & it's monster 12 cylinder Engine...We would love 2 see it..
===================================
Hi Mike(JG), I'm sure that you can decide, but you are shop'in with Emily LOL Good Luck & keep us updated...
========================================
Hi Keane, great that you got a good doc report + good paycheck & that you are meeting friends for dinner.
EnJoy your time with friends 4-Sure...
==========================================
Hi `Angie, wish U warmer weather & a clean Monte Carlo type of Life...EnJoy your present of life 4-Real
Rick, be nice to `Angie <~> Oh, watch U don't slip in your shower ~> LOL Be careful ~> EnJoy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a lot done 2day & my boss said I don't have to start until 9PM since he's here 2day. (better then 7pm 4-Sure).
Had a great lunch with my g/f, changed her oil/filter & washed her ride (She is crashed `out & she doesn't have to be back to work until 8 PM..)...

I will check back later & wish everyone a great eve...
Don't forget to keep the blog & forum active & have a super fun evening <~>4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 01-06-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Your a good man Space. Doing all that for her.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Your a good man Space. Doing all that for her.

Hi Rick,
"Love makes it easy 4-Sure" We's been 2gether since we were 5 yrs old...WoW ~>18 years ago...
p.s. It's always been like a two way street. She was the only female BeachBum, & she could kick all our butt's in just about everything...I miss her as soon as she has to leave 4-Really~> Sure...I can't wait 4 her to finish Med School
We are both working our dreams & giving `up to get to where we want to `be!

Wish you & member's a SuperSuper Eve...~>Enjoy.
thanks 4 your words

Old 01-06-2012, 04:55 PM

Hey everyone, went and looked at some cars today, the M5 was nice but idk, Mike wants me to get a Monte lol

Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Emily666
Hey everyone, went and looked at some cars today, the M5 was nice but idk, Mike wants me to get a Monte lol
there's an idea. get a monte

Old 01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

true. i would just keep drivin the GTO until you make your mind up for sure

Old 01-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Why buy one when i can just take his

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, January 6, 2012 < Check In