Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, January 25th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Matt your not missing anything...as far as the snow...we are just starting to get a light dusting... Forcast is calling for 1 to 2 inchs maybe...with a max of 3 " possible..but not likely.. by 7pm tonight.... Enjoy the sunshine!
Thanks David!

Ann Arbor area got 3+ inches from that lake effect snow we had Monday and Tuesday earlier this week. There was a pretty heavy, narrow band of snow that cut through and sat there for a while. My sister is keeping me updated with stuff at home.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Those dang cadddy ads are getting very annoying! Grrrrrr.

Matt Just remember...dont drink the water...when those tacos and such get ya thirsty...

Yes keane "OBAMA" care sucks!..It screws EV1...Full time, part time, no job!

Thanks Mike for doing the morning blog ... I take it that means your feeling better...?

Devin...Sorry you and Chibi mike are I'lln..Feel better soon!
Jerry. Good to hear some paint is finally getting on the Impala..Happy hunting also... with Mom and Sis!

Jason nice pic! (wink wink) you lucky dog!
Glad to hear ya'll got a water purifier setup for the orphanage...your a good man!...

Space:
I too have microsoft essentials and am also running Explorer 9 with the pro version of Malware Bytes...
But Im also getting the Caddy ads... maybe you could get ahold of the web designers or admin to see why this site being Hijacked?

ZEN:
I would sure enjoy going to that Tat convention!
To bad im stuck in Michigan....

TAD:
Becareful around those Lyons...
Ive seen them at the circus... Growl.....

Its D day for Lizzy!
Lets hope her checkup at 130pm today allows her to be released from the Doctors care! Shes dieing to get back to work... Just to feel "normal" again.

It figures, I just had my exhaust redone yesterday...It sounds good with 1 exception...Now I think it has a manifold leak.. cause its that leaky ticking sound like theres a hole in the flex pipe...

Rick its good to hear your just about done rearrangeing/remodeling your new pad! Enjoy!

Have a Great Day EV1!
I'm hoping to get some good ideas for my next tat.I know a ton of local artist will be there I might even find the one that will do it
I hope everything goes good for you guys this afternoon

Old 01-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Matt Just remember...dont drink the water...when those tacos and such get ya thirsty...
Hermosillo is apparently the only city in Mexico that treats its water. However, it's still not up to the same standards that we treat our water in the States. I'm not taking a chance on it.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Hermosillo is apparently the only city in Mexico that treats its water. However, it's still not up to the same standards that we treat our water in the States. I'm not taking a chance on it.
I dont blame ya Matt!
Good Call.

Thanks Zen..enjoy the show.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

S***
Yea, that's right Rick. and I just got done shoveling th SH**. We must have gotten close to 3" in my driveway. My drive is probably 175 ft long. Should have fixed my snow blower but its been out of commish for 2 years or better. Broken belt. I am lazy I guess. Luckily it was the powdery snow. Usual wrecks out there, people can't get their mind wrapped around it. My sister included. Going to fast and couldn't stop for a blind intersection. She says Hang On Good thing nothing was coming through. Its not sno**** now, it is all heading to you Buckeyes to the East as usual. You can have it..
Anyone else members of the NAIOA Forum. I see Mitch is. Anyone else. Thought I would become a member for the wife's Impala and get some Mod ideas. He still plans on blacking it up today sometime.
OK, I have said my boring peace. Time to do dishes.
Oh, and one last thing. My Boss called, layoff for me is over..Go back Monday. Usually off for about 10-12 weeks but this time only 4. Wasn't quite ready but with this going back early, I may be able to sneak a few days off when Hunter has spring break and do a 2-3 day adventure.

Space -are you still car searching and what GEN you looking for ....4TH???

Old 01-25-2013, 01:03 PM

Good afternoon everyone, getting the oil changed, then it is a dull day till work. Have a good weekend everyone, oh, I do have a date, believe it not, never had I had a actual date. I am gonna bomb on this...

Old 01-25-2013, 02:08 PM

What's up everyone I'm ready for summer that's for sure its like 18 out right now and this is getting old

Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Originally Posted by Zen
Any one else getting all these caddy ads in even pic??Starting to get a little annoying
Hi all. FWIW I use Firefox with Adblock, never see a single add.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well that was a terribly slippery drive home from work! I spent a lot of the time going sideways and straight without ABS.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by werewolf-odst
Good afternoon everyone, getting the oil changed, then it is a dull day till work. Have a good weekend everyone, oh, I do have a date, believe it not, never had I had a actual date. I am gonna bomb on this...

Hi Marquet,
Wish you a super 1st date (WoW)...Just `be true & be `you...
Let us know how it goes
---------------------------------------
Hi `Jerry, I'm always searching for rides, but I'm still not ready to buy until I have a garage for my ride to sleep in . If I did find my dream ride & had the dollars 4 it I would rent a garage or store it at one of my senior friends garage.

I'm waiting to see what I get as a new company car/truck ? + what the condition of use will `be ? Until then, I've been working 2 many hours to get out to drive anywhere . Hopefully that will change as soon as we are back up to full staff & the employee's return from sick leave...

It's great that you are going back to work & getting a full paycheck Maybe you can pick up a daily driver ? ? & not have to drive your G.T. in bad weather Good Luck
====================================
Hi Grandpa `Dave, it's great to see you back & being active
===================
Hi Kyle, wish you better weather or ask your company for a transfer to warmer climate Wish you warmer weather...
-----------------------------------------
Mod `Mike, sounds like you had a fun time driving home...I hope it's just a frozen ABS sensor & not a major prob...
Also, I hope you are feeling better & can get some good rest/recharge this weekend...Take good care
--------------------------------------------------
Wish everyone a Super `eve & WeekEnd...Be Safe out there & don't 4-get 2 Enjoy ~> Live your present `Now > What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 01-25-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, January 25th 2013