Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, January 25th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. I made it into work today, but I'm still feeling pretty meh.

Luckily it isn't the flu, I'm not achey or feverish, I just have a head cold. If I keep up on my medicine I'm not too bad. I just have a bunch of marketing pieces that need to be made so I had to come in.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hope you feel better over the weekend Mike. At least the week is almost over.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 AM

Hi `Mike, it's great to see you online & that you did not get the flu `bug...Colds are bad enough, but the flu bug is really worse..

Take good care of yourself & thanks 4 checking `in...

Wish you no problems getting your work done & hopefully you can go home early & rest...

Drink lots of fluids & eat some nourishing foods
Dr`Space

===================================
Hi `Michael, wish you a E.Z. day & Super WeekEnd 4-Sure `> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 01-25-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Those dang cadddy ads are getting very annoying! Grrrrrr.

Matt Just remember...dont drink the water...when those tacos and such get ya thirsty...

Yes keane "OBAMA" care sucks!..It screws EV1...Full time, part time, no job!

Thanks Mike for doing the morning blog ... I take it that means your feeling better...?

Devin...Sorry you and Chibi mike are I'lln..Feel better soon!
Jerry. Good to hear some paint is finally getting on the Impala..Happy hunting also... with Mom and Sis!

Jason nice pic! (wink wink) you lucky dog!
Glad to hear ya'll got a water purifier setup for the orphanage...your a good man!...

Space:
I too have microsoft essentials and am also running Explorer 9 with the pro version of Malware Bytes...
But Im also getting the Caddy ads... maybe you could get ahold of the web designers or admin to see why this site being Hijacked?

ZEN:
I would sure enjoy going to that Tat convention!
To bad im stuck in Michigan....

TAD:
Becareful around those Lyons...
Ive seen them at the circus... Growl.....

Its D day for Lizzy!
Lets hope her checkup at 130pm today allows her to be released from the Doctors care! Shes dieing to get back to work... Just to feel "normal" again.

It figures, I just had my exhaust redone yesterday...It sounds good with 1 exception...Now I think it has a manifold leak.. cause its that leaky ticking sound like theres a hole in the flex pipe...

Rick its good to hear your just about done rearrangeing/remodeling your new pad! Enjoy!

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 01-25-2013, 09:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!

Yes keane "OBAMA" care sucks!..It screws EV1...Full time, part time, no job!

Devin...Sorry you and Chibi mike are I'lln..Feel better soon!

Its D day for Lizzy!
Lets hope her checkup at 130pm today allows her to be released from the Doctors care! Shes dieing to get back to work... Just to feel "normal" again.

Have a Great Day EV1!
Thanks Dave!
Obama care keeps me on my dads insurance til im 26! lol no copay at the Dr today, helped me out! haha
Hope everything goes well for Liz!

Old 01-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Looks like Michigan is getting some more snow. Amanda said they have a foot on the ground in Grand Rapids. Ann Arbor area has 3-6 inches. Sometimes I wish I could be home to see it since I am one that does like the snow. Although I guess if I had to miss a good majority of a certain time of year, winter would be it.

I'm not really missing out on taking the Monte out and driving it since it's stored anyway for winter. I do miss spending time with Amanda but we Skype which makes it a bit easier. Also, missing hockey sucks. I usually watch every Red Wings game plus other games throughout the season. Not being able to follow the games visually is hard and the internet connection here isn't good enough to hold the radio broadcast uninterrupted online.

What we're seeing now is that hopefully by mid-late February we can significantly reduce our travel down here. The light at the end of the tunnel is visible.

Justin, looking forward to your pictures.

Devin, Mike, hope you guys feel better.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 01-25-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Thanks Dave!
Obama care keeps me on my dads insurance til im 26! lol no copay at the Dr today, helped me out! haha
Hope everything goes well for Liz!
YW Devin Feel better soon! Its good your covered under your dads insurance...

Im under my wifes bluecross plan.

Will keep ya informed about Lizzy! Thanks!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Afternoon everyone..
starting to not feel so great.... Woke up with a stuffy nose. D:
Probably need to buy a new battery for the monte. I had trouble again right after I posted the topic about it...& it was only sitting for 30 minutes D:

Old 01-25-2013, 10:18 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Good morning everyone. Looks like Michigan is getting some more snow. Amanda said they have a foot on the ground in Grand Rapids. Ann Arbor area has 3-6 inches. Sometimes I wish I could be home to see it since I am one that does like the snow. Although I guess if I had to miss a good majority of a certain time of year, winter would be it.

I'm not really missing out on taking the Monte out and driving it since it's stored anyway for winter. I do miss spending time with Amanda but we Skype which makes it a bit easier. Also, missing hockey sucks. I usually watch every Red Wings game plus other games throughout the season. Not being able to follow the games visually is hard and the internet connection here isn't good enough to hold the radio broadcast uninterrupted online.

What we're seeing now is that hopefully by mid-late February we can significantly reduce our travel down here. The light at the end of the tunnel is visible.

Justin, looking forward to your pictures.

Matt your not missing anything...as far as the snow...we are just starting to get a light dusting... Forcast is calling for 1 to 2 inchs maybe...with a max of 3 " possible..but not likely.. by 7pm tonight.... Enjoy the sunshine!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS

Thank you matt!
Definitely sucks missing someone, but i hope you're enjoying yourself in Mexico!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, January 25th 2013