Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, December 9, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 06:05 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Friday, December 9, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

`Friday, December 9, 2011
16 Days 2 the arrival of`Santa ?

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the MonthWinner
2004 Monte Carlo Super-Charged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac - Owner: Jason- From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by SupplySgt; 12-09-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:06 AM
5 Year Member

Figured I'd kick it off since nobody has. It's finally the weekend for me! Wohoo! One of my friends stayed up all night texting me which is unusual (my friend who also works nights was off and wasn't texting that late). At least the week is finally over though.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:13 AM
5 Year Member

And just in case Sparky doesn't go back and read the latter part of yesterday's blog:

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Sparky, I use Skype to talk to some of my friends when I have the time (mostly on the weekends). My internet sometimes gets slow though so it doesn't always work right. How much farther does your daughter have to go on school? I still have 2 years to go, but that's deceiving cause I'm a little older than the average sophomore/junior LOL.
Also forgot to mention that it'll probably be my primary form of communication when I deploy.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning Sarge. Thanks for kicking this Morning blog off. I was wondering who was going to do it. I'm not sure how. Its 4 degrees here in MINN Brrr. Nothing really going on here now been up since 5 am central time. Texting a friend and reading some posts on here

Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 AM
5 Year Member

Yeah I think my friend fell asleep. Oh well. I have a few errands to run when everything opens up. Pay my insurance bill, make my car payment, and go to the store. It was 23 when I clocked out. I'm ready for spring already.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:33 AM

1 Year Member
Default car wash

HOLY CRAP!! its 4 degrees outside right now. And the high today is suppose to be 14. How in the hell is that a high?? .. And to think I was going to go wash the car this morning. I still want to the car wash I visit is all heated bays and has a radio playing. Only 4 stalls but all I need is one. So after the Sun comes up. My bucket and towels will head to the wash. one thing for sure won't be any water marks of drips for the wash on the way home. It will freeze 1st

Old 12-09-2011, 06:38 AM

1 Year Member

I'll have spring in about 3 weeks when we Hit Arizona yeah baby

Old 12-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Cold as all getout here. Well office party was swell and I am still employed after it (I think)

Have a 8:30 meeting with Volvo of Brazel (Yuck) Trying to set up EDI with them (dont think they can even spell it) and been getting the royal swedish run around.

You all have a great Friday!

Old 12-09-2011, 06:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

I missed the blog yesterday. Kinda busy. I wanted to start it this morning, but like Rick, did not know how. . This is my last day of work until next March. , Not really a bad thing, as it happens every year. Just wish I could manage to save up a little play dough. Trying to think of what mods I will be doing to my car, I know it will be either a full body kit, or maybe just the front lip. Maybe rims, maybe not, but I do know I will be getting some different tires so I dont have to keep switching them back and forth from rim to rim. Have a great Monte Carlo kinda day...Someone needs to explain to us how to start a blog. Snowing here.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's a balmy 28° here with 97% humidity. The moisture is rolling back in and there's rain predicted for Saturday afternoon/evening. Hopefully it won't arrive early and we have another dry day today and tomorrow. Hey Rick, don't forget to dry the door jams and under hood/trunk after you wash your car. It would be a real pain to go out to your car later on and find the doors frozen shut. Wiping down the weatherstripping with a coat of white litium grease will help prevent them from freezing shut also. I have been taking my car to a brushless car wash the last couple of weeks that does a really good job. I sit in the nice warm car and let the machines do all the work. I just have to wipe down the aformentioned door jams and under hood/trunk and I'm good to go...until the next rain storm. Hope eveyone makes a good one of it today.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, December 9, 2011